Talk

Advanced search

Help!!

(10 Posts)
Gooseygoosey12345 Tue 20-Dec-16 13:01:16

My lovely friend has just told me that she's bought me a Christmas gift, I thought we were just doing kids! Oops! I have absolutely no idea what to get her! Please spam me with ideas

WeeM Tue 20-Dec-16 13:04:13

Molton brown, some nice make up (Mac, Urban Decay etc), nice woolly hat if she's the hat wearing type-I love Barts ones, jewellery (can anyone ever have too much!), purse (Dune had nice ones not to dear)...

Gooseygoosey12345 Tue 20-Dec-16 13:25:56

Thank you, will have a look! Dreading going shopping as it'll be so busy and I was done weeks ago!

chocolateworshipper Tue 20-Dec-16 13:55:10

Amazon voucher that you can print at home

pklme Tue 20-Dec-16 14:05:02

Tesco do nice handcream handsoap pump sets...
Not thrilling or personal, but useful!

WeeM Tue 20-Dec-16 14:51:01

You could sign up for a free Amazon prime trial and order something on there-delivered in a day...just remember and cancel it!

Caroian Tue 20-Dec-16 15:33:51

It's not too late for click and collect for a lot of places. Saves the actual shopping bit, although you still have to park! Marks and Spencer definitely have click and collect available. They have some nice toiletries sets. Or gloves and hats. There's a whole "gifts for her" section on their website with a range of budgets covered.

(Not that I was doing the last minute things I realised I'd forgotten on there earlier or anything....!)

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Tue 20-Dec-16 15:43:12

Bottle of Prosecco from the supermarket. Flowers.

Heirhelp Tue 20-Dec-16 15:44:16

What is your budget? I would go with a nice bottle of alcohol.

Gooseygoosey12345 Tue 20-Dec-16 20:36:48

Great ideas thank you. I think I'll do a drive by and get the OH run into the supermarket for a nice bottle of alcohol, some chocolates and a little gift set. Saves me going in at all grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now