Talk

Advanced search

Help me Christmas from the sofa !

(4 Posts)
riseshine Sun 18-Dec-16 11:57:00

I got sick and spent a fortnight in hospital. I'm now home but have to just rest, rest, rest.

I can't go to the shops.

I've done the Christmas shopping all online but the bits I feel I'm missing are the little extras you don't even think you want or need that add to the piles and give a little extra fun on Xmas day.

My kids are 17 yo dd, 13 yo ds and 9 yo dd.

Any suggestions for things I can order today ? I have Amazon prime ! Xx

howthefuckshouldiknow Sun 18-Dec-16 12:40:47

Poor you, I have a slipped disc so know how you feel, it's very frustrating. Saying that I'm quite pleased at saving on the tat this year. I've got my three a fun board game to share its called 'speak out' looks hilarious. Could your 17 to go to the £1 shop for you for the younger ones? Spud guns are good stocking fillers . How much are you looking to spend on Amazon ( prime has been a life saver- I jab more stuff arriving today!) get well soon flowers

Blueflowers2011 Sun 18-Dec-16 12:41:18

ive been ill at home too so not been out since last weds let alone 2 wks. wishing you better - watching this thread, i need to do the same today.

Ive been on Lightning Deals and managed to get a couple of things (silver Initial necklaces for two 9 year old girls & Dower and Hall earrings for someone's 50th back in October), but you do really need to look through.

If you need a nice box of chocs this one is on right now...

www.amazon.co.uk/Maxims-Assorted-Rochers-Luxury-pieces/dp/B01HB9ST4Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_g325_i1_r?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=56NEQ81CTBSDWMHX0283&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=16f14aeb-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop

pls post if you see anything good.

Blueflowers2011 Sun 18-Dec-16 12:46:57

sorry, didnt read your post properly, thought you needed general shopping not for your children, so maybe not those chocs as fillers !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now