Talk

Advanced search

Who's finished then?

(12 Posts)
cookieswirls Sat 17-Dec-16 13:24:01

Just wrapped my last present fgrin wanted to get it done before dd broke up from school but have just finished. I'm very pleased with myself. Who else is all done?

Madbengalmum Sat 17-Dec-16 13:27:05

Meeeee, except for perishables like veg and milk!

Floralnomad Sat 17-Dec-16 13:31:39

We have got a couple of presents left to buy but have had a couple of wrapping sessions this week so everything we have is wrapped , I am way ahead this year I've even done the cards without leaving them until the last minute , never been so organised .

cookieswirls Sat 17-Dec-16 13:35:03

It's great isn't it? I have 10 month old twins this year and I think they have actually made me so much more organised as I have to plan everything. I owe it to them fsmile

Frouby Sat 17-Dec-16 13:41:58

Me me me.

All presents are wrapped apart from a few stocking fillers I have ordered for dd. Will only take a few minutes to do. Food shopping ordered and will be delivered tuesday. Then just turkey to collect Christmas eve and veg and fruit to buy which I will probably get up early to do on Friday morning (hopefully beating the md rush).

It's the most organised I have ever been. I am sure something will go wrong so am going to make a 'to do' and a 'to buy' list later.

Keep twitching tho and looking on Amazon and Ocado.

Oliversmumsarmy Sat 17-Dec-16 13:49:27

I haven't even started

JustKeepSwimming24 Sat 17-Dec-16 14:25:57

Meeee!! Just got fresh food to buy next week now fgrin

cookieswirls Sat 17-Dec-16 14:29:14

I wonder how people can do it who leave it till Xmas eve? That would drive me mad

Oliversmumsarmy Sat 17-Dec-16 16:17:58

It is lovely my shopping centre is empty. I wander around have a lovely lunch and get everything without the masses.

You can get loads more done without the fighting through crowds and the queues. Would never go at any other time.

Friend does her Christmas food shopping at 5pm on Christmas eve. She tries to do the complete dinner for under £5. Last year she was loading up turkeys for the freezer at £2 each.

MrsDilligaf Sat 17-Dec-16 16:23:00

Me!

I am just about to go and make the cranberry sauce to pit in the freezer.

Happy happy knowing I can now get on with the food prep.

fgrin

Helpmeltb Sat 17-Dec-16 16:27:40

Pretty much. Food order is done, will be delivered during the week so may have to pop out if anything is missing from it. Waiting for 2 presents to arrive. Finishing work secret Santa tonight. Otherwise done.

chocolateworshipper Sat 17-Dec-16 21:26:45

All presents bought and wrapped, cards posted, stockings stuffed (for teenagers), food ordered. I am still in a panic though - convinced I've forgotten something!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now