Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nintendo 2DS with Pokemon Sun/Moon

(8 Posts)
DragonMamma Sat 17-Dec-16 12:37:36

Has anybody seen these in stock anywhere?

Tesco had some of the Moon ones online and I dithered and now they are oos.

I don't really want to buy the console separately as it works out so much more expensive than the £90 these are.

Help!

SilverGiraffe7 Sun 18-Dec-16 15:19:40

I've had a good old search online but can't find any in stock at that price - have you been into your nearest tescos and asked them to see if there's any stock in a store somewhere?
I hate paying full price when there's been a bargain but it might be your only choice, I'm afraid sad

littlepinkgiraffe Sun 18-Dec-16 16:26:24

Have you tried the nintendo online store? I managed to get Pokemon sun for 3DS the other day when everywhere else was out of stock.

wheezles Sun 18-Dec-16 22:18:10

I need one too sad

Shurelyshomemistake Sun 18-Dec-16 22:31:31

Also tried everywhere and ended up buying one from nintendo online. Theirs is £120 but you do get an extra game (IIRC) and also a case.

Shurelyshomemistake Sun 18-Dec-16 22:32:09

I mean, what I did was bought a nintendo 2ds with Super Mario pre-installed and then got the Pokemon Sun game as the add-on game.

TheTartOfAsgard Sun 18-Dec-16 22:34:46

They had some in my local toys r us (Gloucester) even though it said out of stock online

DragonMamma Mon 19-Dec-16 07:13:18

Thanks everyone. I'll check my local Toys R Us.

I'm kicking myself I didn't buy one late last week, when Tesco had stock. Oh well. I may have to suck it up and buy them separately if I exhaust all other options.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now