Talk

Advanced search

Nintendo 2DS with Pokemon Sun/Moon

(8 Posts)
DragonMamma Sat 17-Dec-16 12:37:36

Has anybody seen these in stock anywhere?

Tesco had some of the Moon ones online and I dithered and now they are oos.

I don't really want to buy the console separately as it works out so much more expensive than the £90 these are.

Help!

SilverGiraffe7 Sun 18-Dec-16 15:19:40

I've had a good old search online but can't find any in stock at that price - have you been into your nearest tescos and asked them to see if there's any stock in a store somewhere?
I hate paying full price when there's been a bargain but it might be your only choice, I'm afraid sad

littlepinkgiraffe Sun 18-Dec-16 16:26:24

Have you tried the nintendo online store? I managed to get Pokemon sun for 3DS the other day when everywhere else was out of stock.

wheezles Sun 18-Dec-16 22:18:10

I need one too sad

Shurelyshomemistake Sun 18-Dec-16 22:31:31

Also tried everywhere and ended up buying one from nintendo online. Theirs is £120 but you do get an extra game (IIRC) and also a case.

Shurelyshomemistake Sun 18-Dec-16 22:32:09

I mean, what I did was bought a nintendo 2ds with Super Mario pre-installed and then got the Pokemon Sun game as the add-on game.

TheTartOfAsgard Sun 18-Dec-16 22:34:46

They had some in my local toys r us (Gloucester) even though it said out of stock online

DragonMamma Mon 19-Dec-16 07:13:18

Thanks everyone. I'll check my local Toys R Us.

I'm kicking myself I didn't buy one late last week, when Tesco had stock. Oh well. I may have to suck it up and buy them separately if I exhaust all other options.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: