Talk

Advanced search

Present for DP

(4 Posts)
toscurry4 Thu 15-Dec-16 20:32:07

Need inspiration for a present for DP. I've left everything so late this year! We have been together about a year. We don't live together and we both have kids but not together.
He doesn't have that many hobbies, late 20's, doesn't drink much, he has a manual job and plays football and enjoys watching sports but is abit of a homebody so getting him to go out and watch anything is abit of an effort. He has pretty much every sport autobiography around and tickets to the races have been bought before.
He's not really into video games or tv or film really. Tried to get impractical jokers tickets but they were sold out long ago. We haven't been involved with each others kids do anything made by them etc is out the window.

Any ideas would be appreciated, seriously struggling with this one.

Budget about £50-£80 preferably.

delilahbucket Thu 15-Dec-16 21:28:38

I got my dp a super car race day as he loves cars. Have a mooch on red letter days. I always find inspiration on there.

imsorryiasked Thu 15-Dec-16 21:47:25

Sports Magazine subscription?

pklme Thu 15-Dec-16 22:14:01

Echo spot? It's a wifi, Siri like speaker thing. Orders the take away, finds your music.

Little things like form cards, sugru (?) mouldable plastic stuff for making/fixing things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now