Talk

Advanced search

This stupid paw patrol look out tower...

(21 Posts)
Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 18:33:22

Dd has suddenly announced she wants the paw patrol house with Ryder and the pups

All I can see that fits that is the lookout tower. Which only comes with Chase.

Conning bastards.

Where the hell do I buy the other pups from?

All I keep seeing are stupidly overpriced ones which is leading me to think they don't do them anymore

If they don't what else could be more ideal?

Thank you

MTWTFSS Mon 12-Dec-16 18:48:46

www.argos.co.uk/product/5758670

£18.69

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 18:49:47

Thank you. I did see them but I think dd would want to have them with their cars..

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Mon 12-Dec-16 18:59:27

Soub prob too late but the "fake" ones from China are v v good copies

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Mon 12-Dec-16 19:05:56

Got ours from tesco, morrisons and Amazon but they were between £10-£12 each

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Mon 12-Dec-16 19:07:37

I only got Marshall, rocky, Skye and tracker. She can get the rest for her birthday!

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 19:07:53

Are they?

I'm hesitating about buying them because obviously they are fake. I can get them in time too as there are sellers in Portsmouth that have imported them

Dh is going to be smug envy

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 19:08:26

And yes her birthday is in March so she could have a couple more characters then

StubbleTurnips Mon 12-Dec-16 19:12:42

We had this after Santa the motherfucker promised her all the PP cars shock , we finally got Everest at weekend from Toys RUs. The guy behind the counter said paw patrols have been going like hot cakes, and laughed in our face about trying to find Everest - 'you'll be lucky'.

A friend got some Eastern European ones from eBay, they were bloody awful.

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 19:15:19

It's ridiculous. They really do want value for their money don't they?

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Mon 12-Dec-16 19:18:44

Everest and Tracker ones were in my local morrisons

StubbleTurnips Mon 12-Dec-16 19:21:54

The worst thing is for the money they're really crap toys, the cars and pups don't actually do anything angry

Little I don't think I can convince DH to schlep to Morrisons for tracker grin

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 19:22:31

I'm hoping she will go off them like she has everything else so far

It's gone from a bike to a scooter to a giant noo-noo, to Belles tea set and now the look out tower

I'm lucky I haven't bought any of them yet but I can't keep putting it off and waiting for her to make her mind up

Thingywhatsit Mon 12-Dec-16 19:28:50

I've managed to get quite a bit of paw patrol stuff cheap on Amazon. They have a box of 3 characters on there at the moment for a tenner. also check the warehouse deals too

Soubriquet Mon 12-Dec-16 19:56:23

Thank you I'll check itn out

Tobelletoes Mon 19-Dec-16 07:04:23

Home bargains have the pups in cars for £2.99 each.

www.hotukdeals.com/deals/paw-patrol-rescue-racers-2-99-store-home-bargains-2545432

Soubriquet Mon 19-Dec-16 08:02:07

Oooo thank you. Will keep an eye out

Frouby Mon 19-Dec-16 08:10:06

The Paw Patrol toys are a massive bloody rip off. We have the ones in cars, the individual ones and now a big rubble truck and rubble.

The tower looks cheap crappy plastic shite and is massively overpriced for what it is.

Ds bloody loves Paw Patrol. Sigh.

Smyths had a good selection of toys last time I was in. Sil works at Home Bargains and says they have stuff in there too. And we picked up Sky, Zuma and Rocky last year just after Christmas in Argos on a 3 for 2 deal.

Soubriquet Mon 19-Dec-16 08:29:12

My nan is getting her the tower. I'm hoping she won't be too upset Christmas Day when she doesn't get it because nan isn't coming until Boxing Day.

Outofoptions Tue 20-Dec-16 15:06:53

Argos have the squishy ones in for £7 iirc for the set. ( not being a stalker but judging from your woolies post were in the same town I think!)
I've bought the fake ones from eBay to make up the set and honestly can't see the difference with the one real one we have!

SatsukiKusakabe Tue 20-Dec-16 15:17:42

I have bought dd chase and Marshall with vehicles for under 10 each from Argos, I then got the Skye figure that comes with a backpack for about 6 quid. She is getting a Zumba figure in her stocking just a blind bag type one.

IME I have nearly always regretted buying the big crap expensive play set, in particular the ones based on the shows. Figures and vehicles have far more play value. I learned this the hard way after splashing out on the Octopod. Figures still come out in the bath years later, the big orange piece of tat dwells in the garage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now