Talk

Advanced search

Christmas picture books

(4 Posts)
mimiasovitch Tue 29-Nov-16 21:40:49

I'm looking for books for Santa to read to children at a breakfast with Santa event we're running. He's specified that he'd like something that's about crashing his sleigh, or about his reindeer, so he can chat to the children about their names (the reindeers), or about getting stuck. Something along those lines anyway. I think it should be rhyming if possible, and not a lift the flap type thing. Does anyone have any ideas? It's been a while since mine read picture books, and I need to buy online so I can't really tell before I buy if they're along the right lines. Any help at all appreciated.

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 22:18:55

Doesn't the classic 'twas the night before Christmas' have a bit where he calls to all of his reindeer? Or is that a bit staid?!

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 22:21:29

I think when santa got stuck up the chimney is a book too?

mimiasovitch Wed 30-Nov-16 10:30:49

I don't think that the nIght before Christmas is quite right, though I did see a lovely picture book edition of it. I'll have a look for your second suggestion. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now