We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lost my name book?

(11 Posts)

Has anyone seen something like this but cheaper anywhere? DS would love it but £20 for one book! shock

OhFuds Tue 29-Nov-16 16:47:40

Amazon do similar but I'm not sure how great the quality is. I was going to buy a Lost my name book for my neice and nephew last year, got all the way to the checkout and thought "nah, no way am I paying that for 2 book's" grin

I'll check them out. Ds is only 4 so isn't fussed about quality, his favourite toys come from kinder eggs!

OhFuds Tue 29-Nov-16 21:19:16

Haha tell me about it, I have a shoe box full of kinder toys for my 3 and 4 yr old!

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 22:51:02

I thought that about the original book, but have bought the space version for ds and it looks brilliant! Love the aerial photos of our city and house. I've got a referral code too if you do get one smile

Cakescakescakes Tue 29-Nov-16 22:53:20

I dithered for ages then did order it and it's beautiful. Lovely paper and will be a real keepsake. Worth it I think although I did have a 15% off code from a friend.

Ooh Misty, I haven't spotted that version. If you have a referral code I might be tempted! <cheeky>

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:02:17

I'll pm you smile not sure if it gets you money off though..? Ds loves space and I can't wait to see his face when he sees his name in stars smile

Oh I've just looked at it and I know ds would love it!

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:05:23

Pm sent, and you do get 15% off smile

Thanks you, I'm going to order it 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now