Talk

Advanced search

Lost my name book?

(11 Posts)

Has anyone seen something like this but cheaper anywhere? DS would love it but £20 for one book! shock

OhFuds Tue 29-Nov-16 16:47:40

Amazon do similar but I'm not sure how great the quality is. I was going to buy a Lost my name book for my neice and nephew last year, got all the way to the checkout and thought "nah, no way am I paying that for 2 book's" grin

I'll check them out. Ds is only 4 so isn't fussed about quality, his favourite toys come from kinder eggs!

OhFuds Tue 29-Nov-16 21:19:16

Haha tell me about it, I have a shoe box full of kinder toys for my 3 and 4 yr old!

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 22:51:02

I thought that about the original book, but have bought the space version for ds and it looks brilliant! Love the aerial photos of our city and house. I've got a referral code too if you do get one smile

Cakescakescakes Tue 29-Nov-16 22:53:20

I dithered for ages then did order it and it's beautiful. Lovely paper and will be a real keepsake. Worth it I think although I did have a 15% off code from a friend.

Ooh Misty, I haven't spotted that version. If you have a referral code I might be tempted! <cheeky>

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:02:17

I'll pm you smile not sure if it gets you money off though..? Ds loves space and I can't wait to see his face when he sees his name in stars smile

Oh I've just looked at it and I know ds would love it!

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 23:05:23

Pm sent, and you do get 15% off smile

Thanks you, I'm going to order it 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now