Doll themed present she hasn't already got!

(10 Posts)
1AngelicFruitCake Tue 29-Nov-16 03:47:52

I'm buying a present for a 5 year old girl. Looking to spend about £15/£20 and she loves dolls but has everything or it seems like that! Any ideas?

MinnowAndTheBear Tue 29-Nov-16 03:58:15

Could you look for a doll to take in the bath? I had one as a child, it came with its own doll-sized bathtub. My own kids play with it now!

MumofWombat Tue 29-Nov-16 04:04:34

I'd go for dolls clothes. A doll can never have enough changes of clothing!

BitOutOfPractice Tue 29-Nov-16 04:13:04

A wardrobe for dolly clothes?

Misty9 Tue 29-Nov-16 07:04:55

I've bought dd some dolls clothes from toys r us and it was 10 pounds for 4 or 5 outfits which is the best value I've seen. It's the me and you range I think.

Wanderingraspberry Tue 29-Nov-16 07:34:54

Dolls car seat, sling or bathable Corolle doll (miniature).

BitOutOfPractice Tue 29-Nov-16 08:35:32

Oh I wonder if her favourite doll has pyjamas?

1122christy Tue 29-Nov-16 14:25:24

Smyths do a chair that can attach to a table. It has a little table on it and plate etc. It's for their our generation doll range but will fit any doll really. It's a little bit more than your budget thought at £23, might be a code about though.
www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-530/our-generation/p-17668/our-generation-let-s-hang-clip-on-chair/

PerspicaciaTick Tue 29-Nov-16 14:28:10

If you shop around there are places that do school uniform for dolls, so my DD's doll had a gingham dress that matched my DD's. She also had a Brownie uniform.

1AngelicFruitCake Fri 02-Dec-16 15:14:36

Sorry, forgot about this thread! Thanks so much for the ideas. Clothes seems to be a good idea and I like the idea of a wardrobe. Going to ask her mum if she has pyjamas for her doll. Bathable doll an idea I'll be using for my toddler so that's an added bonus. Never seen a doll clip onto a table but that is such a good idea, I'm going to suggest that to her mum who also needs ideas. Thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now