Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Jobs Today

(6 Posts)
Handbag101 Sun 27-Nov-16 09:51:05

Hi everyone

Just wondered what Christmas jobs everyone is going today.

We are putting our tree up this coming Friday so I'm planning what food to do. I also need to wrap some secret Santa presents and then plan food for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then planning what Christmas Yankee candles to burn and in what order.

Anyone else? I'd love to hear x

Guitargirl Sun 27-Nov-16 09:54:11

I am going to a Japan themed Christmas fair thingie today to look for some bits and pieces for DD who is into anime/manga/Japanese cuteness.

HandbagCrazy Sun 27-Nov-16 11:20:38

I am wrapping some presents today for my friend and her daughter as I'm seeing her soon and I won't see her again after that until February.
I'm also planning on writing my cards today too. I've started a new medication today and side effects are dizziness / vertigo and they've hit me so I'm not moving from the sofa!

I'm also planning recipes for the entertaining we're doing on Christmas Eve and over new year fsmile

Cagliostro Sun 27-Nov-16 11:22:19

Ooh Guitargirl that sounds amazing envy

My job today is trying to figure out what to get DSS' GF, who is 23. Got a main gift but need a little one.

And I guess trying to figure out if I can return some underwear I bought on Amazon - DCs always get character undies/socks in their stocking. Ordered some My Little Pony ones from M&Co, but fucking hell they are MASSIVE. They look like they'd nearly fit (very fat) me FFS. I just compared to one of DD's current pairs and there's like an inch extra all round. And DD is a perfectly average size, not skinny. How can places get sizes so different?!

smellylittleorange Sun 27-Nov-16 11:31:33

Tidying up the kitchen Diner Zzzz but then putting the little fake tree in there yay

Handbag101 Sun 27-Nov-16 12:17:16

Oh haha Handbag crazy. smile I had completely forgotten about Christmas cards. I might write mine today. Good thinking.

Just making tea and will start wrapping gifts x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now