Help identifying Christmas present from DS's description!

(9 Posts)
browneyesblue Sat 26-Nov-16 18:54:35

DS(6) has seen an advert "lots of times" recently with a present that he wants to get for DH, so I'm hoping someone can identify the ad. He has given a lot of detail about the ad, which makes it even more frustrating that I can't find it.

The present is a cushion that says Dad's Spot. The one that I found on notonthehighstreet is not the right one hmm

From DS's description:

The cushion is square, white with black writing, with "Dad's Spot" written on 2 lines.

The same advert showed a cushion with Winnie the Pooh that said "Laugh 'til your tummy hurts".

There was also a Winnie the Pooh measuring jug. White, he thinks.

He also said he has seen the advert on channel 611, which is Disney Junior here. The level of detail he has given is unusual for him though, and I'm not sure how reliable it is.

Has anyone seen this advert? Given how much attention he seems to have paid to the advert, why couldn't he have noticed the store name?!!

EnterNicknameHere Sat 26-Nov-16 18:59:57

customisedbyme.com/shop-by-characters/winnie-the-pooh/disney-winnie-the-pooh-laugh-cushion.html

Is this the cushion?

SittingDrinkingTea Sat 26-Nov-16 19:01:16

It's been years since I watched Disney jr, or Playhouse Disney as it was then, but iirc it didn't have ads, just promos for Disney films and programs. Considering the Pooh items, could he have mistaken a Disney Christmas promo for an actual ad?

delilahbucket Sat 26-Nov-16 19:02:30

It may not have been an advert for a shop. I haven't seen the advert so can't offer much more help but I think it's likely the things he's seen are just props.

EnterNicknameHere Sat 26-Nov-16 19:02:51

They do seem to be advertising on the Disney channel also?...

EnterNicknameHere Sat 26-Nov-16 19:05:15

I think I've found it!

browneyesblue Sat 26-Nov-16 19:09:44

Enter found it! I googled 'customised by me TVs ad' and it was there - Dad's Spot cushion next to the Laugh til your tummy hurts cushion.

Thank you so much - DS is so excited! (He and DH have a long running battle for the 'prime' spot on the sofa)

browneyesblue Sat 26-Nov-16 19:10:28

X post!

browneyesblue Sat 26-Nov-16 19:28:22

I've ordered it with 40% off, by completing a survey on their Facebook page. DS is very pleased with his choice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now