Fitbit for kids

(7 Posts)
beardedladydragon Sat 26-Nov-16 11:44:00

My two eldest dc are 9 and 11. They are both very sporty and have requested a Fitbit for Christmas. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which would be most suitable? Do they tell the time too? I have seen the fitbit zip but I am just not sure they will be useful. They are both pretty small too so the strap needs to fit!

Can anyone give any advice.
Thanks

Ouch44 Sat 26-Nov-16 12:18:34

My Fitbit (Alta) fits both my kids (8 and 10) and tells the time. Don't know much about the different models though I'm afraid.

RosesShouldBeInTins Sat 26-Nov-16 13:47:27

The Charge model comes in two sizes (possibly the others do too but I have a Charge HR so know that one), and I think the small is supposed to be really quite small...so should be fine for kids I think. I have fairly small wrists but still have the large. I've ordered a small one for my 11 year old anyway!

WipsGlitter Sat 26-Nov-16 14:01:24

DS wants one too. But he tried some on yesterday and they were too big. He's a teeny eight.

Bobsmum02 Sat 26-Nov-16 15:55:14

I've got my skinny DD (10) a charge HR 2 in small. I have very thin wrists and it didn't fit me so should be fine for her!

Fresh01 Sat 26-Nov-16 17:56:09

My 10 year old DD wants a small Fitbit alta. It tells the time too. The 12 year old next door wants the Charge - it is more expensive but has a flatter screen,

amammabear Sat 26-Nov-16 20:12:47

I have a fitbit charge 2 in small and it's still huge on my wrist!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now