Rose gold coloured headphones under £30

(9 Posts)
frazzled74 Thu 24-Nov-16 22:58:50

Can anyone find me any please? Trying to find some that look similar to Layla ££££££ ones.

autumnrained Thu 24-Nov-16 23:21:20

Bumping as I would also like to know grin the cheapest I can find are from asos for £35.

PandoraMole Thu 24-Nov-16 23:37:48

Haha...I spent ages last night looking for the same thing - there's no way DD (12) is getting beats for Christmas!

My back up is pale turquoise and can't seem to find them anywhere either confused.

AndNowItsSeven Fri 25-Nov-16 01:03:47

Wireless + Volume Limited, Kids Bluetooth
If you can stretch to £39.99

Headphones Wireless, Aluminum Finish Stereo Over Ear Headset, Built-in Microphone KB-200 By Contixo (Pink) www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LX99MOH/ref=cm_sw_r_oth_api_i24nybFXKCY19

J3NN1 Fri 25-Nov-16 11:25:02

Skinny dip do a pair of rose gold cat ear ones down to £28 just now, plus you can receive 10% off your first order when you sign up with your email

www.skinnydiplondon.com/products/zara-martin-rose-gold-kitty-headphones?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=11703219719&gclid=CMu7h4vlw9ACFYaVGwodsvEHVg#!

Have to say though both of my kids have the frends layla and they are worth every penny. If you buy them direct they have 20% off just now, also if you contact them they sometimes have 'sample' headphones available much cheaper which are ex-display. Also a great company for repairs which we've had to use once before when my daughter stood on hers - no questions asked!

FaFoutis Fri 25-Nov-16 12:11:41

I think I saw some in Urban Outfitters.

smellylittleorange Fri 25-Nov-16 13:20:45

I've seen some in Claire's..what is with the Rose Gold and Pastel obsession with the young girls atm?? Dd loves it !

frazzled74 Sat 26-Nov-16 22:33:32

I'm tempted to just buy the Layla ones though if they are worth it. The kitty ones look a bit flimsy.

J3NN1 Sat 26-Nov-16 23:31:21

Yep the Layla's are 100% worth it!!

I got an email from them yesterday funnily enough and they actually have 40% off everything now until midnight Sunday and use the code circle5 for a further £5 off. They're super fast at shipping too, you certainly won't get a better deal on them and I realise I'm sounding like I'm on commission... I'm not, promise!

eu.wearefrends.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now