Talk

Advanced search

12 year old boy presents

(12 Posts)
AvonCallingBarksdale Thu 17-Nov-16 18:25:29

Bit stuck with present ideas for 12yo DS. So far have Ripleys and Guinness World Records a basketball and hoop and Lush bath bomb. Trying to avoid things Xbox related! TIA.

Makemineacabsauv Thu 17-Nov-16 18:45:53

Voucher for Costa, cinema or Greggs, big jar of Nutella (with personalised label if you can get it), trendy branded/sports tops, fit bit type band (Groupon had a cheaper version under £20), pjs, dressing gown, headphones/ear buds, stuff out of menkind. Trying to think what ds has liked in the past.

TheScottishPlay Thu 17-Nov-16 18:59:49

So far DS 12 will be getting a new sketch pad and pencils, dictionary bookmark, cinema voucher, warhammer books, sugar mice, DVDs such as XMen Apocalypse, a couple of the new Famous 5 books and bits from Lush. There will also be Xbox items!

SecondaryQuandary Thu 17-Nov-16 19:05:47

Haha yes XBox is DS13 main gift this year!

Footie annuals, Nike sweatshirt & socks, multi coloured wax candles, Staedtler fine line felt tips, Lamy pen, U.S. candy, Fanta berry flavour, snap things - gunpowdery thingies they discovered on holiday this year - Sidemen/F2 freestylers books, SuperDry wallet.

WeAllHaveWings Thu 17-Nov-16 19:06:54

I'm really struggling for ds too this year. He got a TV 2 years ago, phone last year and he saved his Xmas and birthday money to get the Xbox one so he's all up to date for now with gadgets.

I have got a Northface hoodie, a cheap Bluetooth speaker, an under-17 driving lesson, a 3m charging cable for his phone. No idea what to get for his wow present.

He wants Stone Island clothes more than anything but I cant bring myself to part with the cash for them.

Oblomov16 Thu 17-Nov-16 19:13:07

No idea for ds1 yet. He wants clothes, so that's fine, but I must buy him a few nice bits.

LeMesmer Thu 17-Nov-16 19:35:31

For DS nearly 12
Camera he has asked for for main present
Mission to Mars board game
Archidoodle book
Set of Yahoo graphic marker pens for animation
Robot Wars new series DVD
Football stuff - logoed dressing gown , socks, training kit
Build your own robotic arm
Studio light to use when making films

A couple of other bits as stocking fillers. It's not easy, it took a few months searching on Amazon to find a few things!

Mirandawest Thu 17-Nov-16 19:40:27

I'm thinking about getting DS a beanbag. He'll be 13 on Tuesday and is getting a nice guitar for his birthday so won't be getting as much for Christmas grin

inneedofchocolate Thu 17-Nov-16 19:45:50

Hype backpack, 3d pen, folding pool table, Boost gift voucher, baseball cap or beanie hat, sledge (if we get any snow!) Guinness gamers edition.

afromom Thu 17-Nov-16 20:21:49

DS (12) is having:
Football kit
Xbox game
Pokemon book
iTunes voucher
Sidemen t-shirt and hoodie
Sidemen book and audio book
Phone case
Gloves
Sweet hamper

AvonCallingBarksdale Thu 17-Nov-16 22:39:14

Ooh some great ideas here thank you smile

Susiesue61 Fri 18-Nov-16 00:13:12

Ds2 is 11. He's getting a nerf gun, football manager for the PC, Liverpool training kit, DVDs, annuals, a Bollywood CD (!) and smellies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now