Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sylvanians/Playmobil

(8 Posts)
HallowedMimic Tue 15-Nov-16 13:55:17

My son wants a dolls house for Christmas.

We have loads of Playmobil, including the Hotel, but it isn't really his style.

I wondered whether it would be worth buying the Sylvanian Beechwood Hall, and using it with the Playmobil figures and furniture we have, or are they all the wrong size?

SatsukiKusakabe Tue 15-Nov-16 14:44:06

What about This? or is it too much like he already has?

Mol1628 Tue 15-Nov-16 14:48:42

What about the Lidl wooden dolls house?

HallowedMimic Tue 15-Nov-16 14:57:09

We have that one Satsuki grin .

Apparently it isn't 'housey' enough, and the Sylvanian one has lights.

I really wondered whether the loads of figures we have would fit, or whether we need furry animals confused

haggisaggis Tue 15-Nov-16 15:10:30

I've just measured a playmobil person against a Sylvanian bunny - the rabbit is about a playmobil head taller! So would probably be OK that way round. You get barely any accessories with Sylvanian stuff though - check very carefully what's actually included before you buy.

LIZS Tue 15-Nov-16 15:14:04

Iirc you can buy lights etc for Playmobil buildings. Our mansion acquired extra floor, extension and stairs!

HallowedMimic Tue 15-Nov-16 15:59:15

Thank you! As long as the figures fit, we should be OK.

He can plunder the Playmobil furniture until he decides whether he wants fancy stuff.

The Lidl dolls house would be perfect, but our nearest Lidl never seems to have the special offer stuff when I go in, even on the day of release.

heymammy Tue 15-Nov-16 16:33:13

Asda have a couple of wooden dolls houses and this one has lights

direct.asda.com/george/kids/wooden-toys/george-home-wooden-light-up-dolls-house/000712528,default,pd.html?cmpid=ppc-_-george-_--_--_--_-dskwid-s92700015091468780_dt&gclid=CJ3whJ-Xq9ACFQsR0wod58ENUw

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now