We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

hot wheels tracks.

(5 Posts)
Cocksandrubbers Mon 14-Nov-16 22:40:16

Ds 5 would like a new track for Christmas, I have no problem buying a new one but I've just had a look on eBay and found a lady selling 3 for £45 all with boxes.
They are all wall tracks as I thought they would be better than the floor ones but I cannot seem to find a price online other than £200 odd on amazon.

So if any of you have bought these in the past could you give me a rough estimate on what you paid and if they are worth it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201717721898

Sorry if it's not a clicky link confused

NotLadyPrickshit Mon 14-Nov-16 23:09:21

When they first came out they were around the same price as the regular hot wheels tracks so depending on the set between £20-£90 quid - toys r us have the roto arm set for £29.99

NotLadyPrickshit Mon 14-Nov-16 23:13:09

Judging by the size of the box & the track pics it's about the same size as the new track builder set I bought last week & that was £50 & I'll be another £20-40 each on additional sets so if you're getting 3 full sets for £45 it's a bargain

Cocksandrubbers Mon 14-Nov-16 23:13:35

Yeah I saw that one but cannot find the other two she is selling to compare prices.

Cocksandrubbers Tue 15-Nov-16 10:55:06

Excellent I've just told her I will take all 3.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now