Talk

Advanced search

Present and stocking fillers ideas for 15 year old DD

(7 Posts)
ifonly4 Mon 14-Nov-16 14:44:15

DD has no idea what she wants for Christmas, just says she wants money in case she needs camera, netbook, better equipment for sixth form. Family at least will want to give her presents.

Does anyone have any ideas for main or stocking fillers please?

We'll give her a few chocolate bits and I've got a cute note book and room decoration. She's not really into makeup, has the sort of toiletries she'd use left from her birthday, doesn't need anything for her hobbies, room. I don't think she wants anything clothes wise. She loves reading but has about 15 books lined up to read.

l

ShowMeTheElf Mon 14-Nov-16 14:47:27

mermaid blanket, something cute, something sci-fi/Japanese, theatre tickets, experience tickets, socks and pants, lovely stationery, a small pet (if you know she would be able to look after it). Vouchers or money for clothes. A cooking or sewing workshop ( mine did sushi and sewed a shoulder bag fro skull fabric (not at the same workshop) at about that age). Indoor skydiving.

ShowMeTheElf Mon 14-Nov-16 14:48:21

Gig tickets, iTunes voucher, ipod dock, lovely cushion or bean bag for her room.

kath6144 Mon 14-Nov-16 14:59:13

For stocking fillers, both of mine got bits to help with revision last xmas - revision cards & a box to keep them in, coloured pens, coloured post-its, highlighters etc.

Also edible bits, pringles, pot noodle etc, toothbrush/toothpaste

This year they will both get a gift card for starbucks or such in stocking.

Does she have a portable charger for her phone? Very useful!

kath6144 Mon 14-Nov-16 15:02:24

Also maybe a DVD, calendar, some nice bath fizzers, soap etc

ShowMeTheElf Mon 14-Nov-16 15:04:33

a memory stick to carry school work on.

haggisaggis Mon 14-Nov-16 15:11:23

For the stocking I get some novelty stationery bits & bobs - eg erasers, highlighters, sticky notes, usb storage drives. Also usually hair bobbles, sweets and a small puzzle or game of some sort.
Does she have pets? I got dd a photo blanket with pictures of our pets last year and she loves it. She got a Fujifilm instant photo camera for her birthday which she likes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now