Talk

Advanced search

3 year old girl ideas?!

(5 Posts)
tryhard Wed 09-Nov-16 21:37:05

What are you getting your DD if she's a similar age?

DDs birthday is Xmas eve & we don't tend to buy things during the year so I need lots of ideas but just can't think of anything!

Her big present is a bike...she loves DC Superhero Girls...all Cbebbies stuff...is crafty...doesn't really play with dolls or small world play...any ideas?!

BoboBunnyH0p Wed 09-Nov-16 22:03:49

Elefun.
Books I've got my friends DD who is 3 on Xmas day, a set of Blue Kangaroo books from The Book People.
Wilkinson had some lovely looking craft boxes in for £5.
Pretty handbag and purse.

nennyrainbow Wed 09-Nov-16 22:13:57

How about puzzles?

Welshcyclist Wed 09-Nov-16 22:47:17

My daughter turns 3 at the end of November we've bought her a teepee from GLTC and some Playmobil and more things for her play kitchen. If you haven't already got one the IKEA kitchen is great. Other things she likes are our wooden railway and trains, Lego/duplo and dressing up clothes.

Spottyladybird Thu 10-Nov-16 06:53:32

Three year old DD is getting a teepee, games, craft bits and some (shudder!) Frozen toys.

She really loves games and books so they go down well as do figures from CBeebies- last year she got a set of Bing toys which are still played with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now