Talk

Advanced search

Earmuffs for Boys

(5 Posts)
Haarlemmer Wed 09-Nov-16 20:39:58

DS(5) would like earmuffs from Santa! Where can I find some?! I only find very girly ones, or ones that seem overpriced. His big sister asked for earmuffs three years in a row, and santa only succumbed on the third attempt. Of course, they are the most loved earmuffs ever and were even worn in the hight of summer. I have to find some!!

gigglingHyena Thu 10-Nov-16 15:48:30

If you search for kids fleece ear muffs on amazon there are quite a few plainish styles which might work. Something like this

or perhap pirates

KC225 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:24:49

Plain brown fur/fleece ones last from Primark

CoffeeChocolateWine Fri 11-Nov-16 11:25:30

I had this same problem a couple of years ago when my DS asked for ear muffs from FC. I searched high and low and eventually found a lovely pair in Boots that were a boys fair isle design but it doesn't look like they do them anymore. It's a shame there's not more choice for boys. Not sure why they are seen as more of a girl's item...boys get cold ears too!

The other place I saw some options was eBay...there were a few kind of novelty/animal ear muffs that would work for either sex. Something like...
this
Or this
Or this
Or there are a couple here that don't look too girlie.

CoffeeChocolateWine Fri 11-Nov-16 11:35:01

Actually there's a much better selection on amazon than there was 2 years ago when I was trying to find some. A bit pricey but these are lovely...
Snowflake
Mittens

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now