Talk

Advanced search

Does this play kitchen exist?

(7 Posts)
Freezingwinter Tue 08-Nov-16 16:37:11

Hi all, I'm looking for a play kitchen, preferably not wooden as I was hoping to find one that has a light up oven (or similar) and buttons or knobs that turn or make a noise etc. if there's one with a washing machine attached, you get bonus points!! Thank you in advance!

WankersHacksandThieves Tue 08-Nov-16 18:37:33

www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lights+and+sounds+kitchen&tbm=shop&spd=0

Loads of them OP smile

whimsical1975 Tue 08-Nov-16 18:39:10

There's this one... pricey though!! No washing machine but 4 aspects of it are electronic...

direct.asda.com/george/kids/pretend-play/step2-partytime-kitchen-maroon/050098949,default,pd.html?dual=0&action=product_interest&action_type=image&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&placement_id=GRGPPH&config_id=GRGPPH&parent_item_id=000797828&strategy=SMT&category=&product_id=050098949&findingMethod=p13n

Or this one but the inside of the oven doesn't appear to light up...

www.kidkraft.co.uk/large-play-kitchen-lights-sounds-53369.html

Or this one which seems to have the clicking buttons and various cooking sounds etc but no washing machine...

www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Tikes-Ultimate-Cook-Kitchen/dp/B00F8QDGGG

Didn't realise how hard it was to find a play kitchen with a light-up oven confused

WankersHacksandThieves Tue 08-Nov-16 18:40:42

It depends on your budget, but I always loved the Step2 stuff.

www.step2uk.com/kitchens.asp

Oldraver Tue 08-Nov-16 20:45:52

Casdon do a whole range of replica kitchen appliances...they are very small though

Oldraver Tue 08-Nov-16 20:50:31

I've just looked at ours ans the individual hobs light up and sizzle, both ovens light up and there is a timer.

There is also a washing machine that makes noises and a sink with dishwasher and fridge under

Spottyladybird Tue 08-Nov-16 20:53:32

This one is a bargain:

www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/molto-kitchen-with-lights/TRUP7114110001

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now