Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis ritual advent calendar

(7 Posts)
twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 05-Nov-16 14:17:28

Has anyone bought this? I've posted on style and beauty too as I'm just wondering what it's like? I wanted to buy my mum the decleor one but can't get it anywhere at a reasonable enough price and wondering if this would be as nice...

Ceaser1981 Sat 05-Nov-16 21:03:28

I bought this direct from rituals when it was available weeks ago, its huge and i cant wait to open it(about a3 size). Ive tried a few rituals products and am really impressed by them, very spa like quality so i would recommend it. Ive also got the loccitane one which would be good for her too, had it last year and looking forward to opening it again this year as the products are gorgeous.

Ceaser1981 Sat 05-Nov-16 21:07:27

Ah loccitane sold out online.

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 05-Nov-16 21:15:20

Yeah I originally looked for that and its sold out everywhere sad

twolittleboysonetiredmum Sat 05-Nov-16 21:33:57

Do you think a sanctuary one would Be crap? It's so much cheaper but I'm guessing the stuff isn't as nice

Ceaser1981 Sun 06-Nov-16 11:06:28

Hey qvc have loccitane online just now

Ceaser1981 Sun 06-Nov-16 11:09:35

I wouldnt buy sanctuary for myself as ive used it so much before and like to try new products. If your mum likes it though it may be ok. If you check out this page www.reallyree.com/search/Advent it may help you.

Ps the loccitane is slightly cheaper too on qvc www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Gift-Workshop-Advent-Calendar.product.229115.html?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-84-_-229115

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now