We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend somewhere online to buy a teenager jewellery please?

(15 Posts)
AlwaysInTheMiddle Wed 02-Nov-16 21:14:13

I've bought DD 15 a pandora necklace, she already has 2 rings from her birthday and I also bought their jewellery box.

I'd like to be able to buy some more rings, bracelets and another necklace but not pandora prices smile

Just some bits to put in the jewellery box but I need to buy online.

Recently purchased a ring and bracelet from Florence Scovell but the rings were apparently in the sale £20 instead of £60 and arrived in a little plastic bag not even a box!

Cakescakescakes Wed 02-Nov-16 23:26:14

Accessorise does a lovely real silver range now that's a bit pricier than their notmal ranges. Or Ted Baker is popular with teens I know. Some nice earring etc.

mathanxiety Thu 03-Nov-16 06:15:02

Alexandani . com do nice offbeat things. They are a US company with some shops in the UK.

RJnomore1 Thu 03-Nov-16 08:51:10

Have a look at Lisa angel. Lovely stuff and great customer service, reasonable prices. They do come in pretty envelopes not boxes though but they are gifting envelopes not plassy bags!

Bombaybunty Thu 03-Nov-16 09:05:16

I buy some bits from Kit Heath. Some of the jewellery is a bit ordinary but there are some very nice things suitable for teenagers, and their sale is good value.
Martha Jackson isn't bad either.

TheGirlOnTheLanding Thu 03-Nov-16 09:13:42

Depends on taste, but Oliver Bonas do some lovely quirky stuff, both costume and silver jewellery.

AlwaysInTheMiddle Thu 03-Nov-16 09:37:03

Thank you for all the suggestions flowers

RuggerHug Fri 04-Nov-16 13:00:08

Argento and Etsy!

Star2015 Fri 04-Nov-16 16:17:42

Not on the high street have some lovely things that won't break the bank!

OpheIiaBaIIs Sat 05-Nov-16 14:01:49

Gemporia have some lovely things and there are often voucher codes around or promotions. Great customer service too.

insan1tyscartching Sat 05-Nov-16 14:10:26

Nomination bracelets and charms are popular here with my teen and her friends.

Spice22 Sun 06-Nov-16 12:02:42

I don't know what prices you are thinking of, but if it's going to be one of her main presents , have a look at Monica Vinader (they are around £100 but very beautiful) .
For midrange, you could have a look at Thomas Sabo.
For cheaper ones (£15 and less), I'd have a look at Topshop, Newlook, Accessorise and the likes.

hellsbells99 Sun 06-Nov-16 12:07:33

Pia do lovely silver jewellery and the simply silver range at Debenhams is good.

IamScarfaceClaw Sun 06-Nov-16 12:21:21

Druzydreams.com

Allalonenow Sun 06-Nov-16 12:25:21

What about Tatty Divine, loved by teenagers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now