Got my wrapping paper today

(10 Posts)
DeleteOrDecay Tue 01-Nov-16 18:14:53

Saw it all in Sainsbury's so I thought I'd better get in there quick as the good ones always go fast. They have 3 for 2 on all wrapping paper, gift bags, labels etc. They have some lovely designs this year.

Anyone else got theirs yet?grin

ChristmasEvePJs Tue 01-Nov-16 18:38:34

I got mine from JL last week fblush. Only need half a dozen presents before the wrapathon shall commence.

TheScottishPlay Tue 01-Nov-16 18:42:55

I got a pack of 15 sheets of wrapping paper from my local ironmongers today. It reminded me of the kind we had when I was small.

WatchingFromTheWings Tue 01-Nov-16 18:45:10

Bought my paper and wrapped most of my presents about 5 weeks ago! grin

sooperdooper Tue 01-Nov-16 18:46:22

I bought my wrapping paper & cards in the January sales, forgotten what it was now though so it'll be a surprise!

EdithWeston Tue 01-Nov-16 18:54:38

I found the paper I didn't remember using last year - it was hiding in the boot of the car behind a pile of clobber (I blame DH wink )

I don't think I'll need to buy any this year grin

RuggerHug Tue 01-Nov-16 19:10:35

I do brown paper with vintage-y ribbon and make the tags myself smile I'm making myself wait until Dec to start wrapping grin

DeleteOrDecay Tue 01-Nov-16 19:15:53

I love the brown paper idea! I might have to do that myself one year.

One of the rolls I bought today was brown with little red Christmas trees on it!

smellylittleorange Tue 01-Nov-16 21:51:27

I do that too..mix brown parcel.paper with naice ribbon and other brown paper/ prints

smellylittleorange Tue 01-Nov-16 21:52:34

two of the rolls above were from poundworld last year..can you guess whichgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now