Talk

Advanced search

What are you getting baby girl for Christmas?

(5 Posts)
Acunningruse Mon 31-Oct-16 18:02:15

DD will be 15 weeks at Christmas. Shes our second child (DS is 4) so we already have a lot of baby toys- musical ones, board books, shape sorter type things plus bigger things like jumperoo, walkers and ride ons.

It's there anything 'new' come out in the last couple of years that are must haves for babies? What are you getting babies of similar age?

I was thinking of a sleep aid eg Ewan the sheep or whisbear but would it be too late at 15 weeks?

Thanks

helenatroy Mon 31-Oct-16 18:20:05

What about a really nice dolls house. You could commission one if modern is your thing. You could give her bits of furniture for it as she gets older. I remember my cousin having a bespoke one and it had lights and everything.

GETTINGLIKEMYMOTHER Mon 31-Oct-16 20:24:05

Dd recently bought a Pabobo Star projector for Gdd, 18 months. She loves it, has it at bedtime, and now goes to bed like a lamb, which was rarely the case before. Magic.

lilydaisyrose Mon 31-Oct-16 20:28:43

My baby is due just before Christmas. I have older children so need to get him or her some 'Santa' presents.

So far, I've got a set of 2 x Beatrix Potter books from the Book People and a Grimms wooden rainbow.

Citizenerased123 Tue 01-Nov-16 13:18:53

Ewan the dream sheep is wonderful but it does make life challenging at times. My ds (almost 4) will not sleep without it and only likes the music playing and not the womb sounds but it keeps breaking (through overuse) and our ds will not accept a new one as they have changed the music. So we have had to dissect it and repair the wiring with a soldering iron every time it breaks (every few weeks). Needless to say with our baby dd we have purposely avoided giving her any similar sleep aids!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now