Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone have a good outcome with Geek Box?

(7 Posts)
SymphonyofShadows Mon 31-Oct-16 14:28:20

Remember last year when we all ordered the boxes to get the free starter box and nothing turned up, then if was a massive faff to cancel? I wondered if anyone stayed with them and liked using them? I still get emails from them trying to entice me.

d270r0 Mon 31-Oct-16 20:44:19

Nope. They were rubbish for me the whole way. Never sent me anything then impossible to cancel and get my money refunded.

woodwaj Mon 31-Oct-16 20:47:33

Nope and I can't get rid of the emails either angry

SymphonyofShadows Tue 01-Nov-16 21:00:09

I get an email from them most days with a new offer. I must block them as they are clearly still as bad then

d270r0 Tue 01-Nov-16 21:35:53

Weird as I get no emails from them anymore. Could you direct them to your junk mail if there is no unsubscribe option?

MaddyHatter Tue 01-Nov-16 21:38:16

i tried them, then got pissed off when they could never send me the special order boxes.

lootcrate are more reliable, but they're a bit more expensive.

SymphonyofShadows Wed 02-Nov-16 07:53:41

I know it's not quite the same thing but I have found the randomly picked boxes of themed t shirts from Loudclothing are good. I got DS a box of 3 Adventure Time shirts for £15, small adult size but they had children's sizes too. and there were superhero ones 3 for £10. I think I'm going to stay away from any subscriptions though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now