Talk

Advanced search

Is there anyway to get bargain west end tickets?

(5 Posts)
kiely32 Sun 30-Oct-16 10:07:56

My kids have got to the age where they have enough 'stuff' so I have decided to get them each an experience. For Dd I am looking at Lion king tickets but it works out at around £200 for the 4 of us. I know they do kids week in August- but too far away - and I really want Santa to deliver the tickets- so can't go with turn up at theatre on the day and hope for the best. Any ideas on how to get the price down?

LIZS Sun 30-Oct-16 10:16:37

There are usually offers post Christmas. Sign up for a newsletter with Kidsweek. Tbh £50 a head isn't unusual though.

RuskBaby Sun 30-Oct-16 10:28:34

Take a look at 'get into London theatre' they sell tickets for January through to February 13th and start from £10pp through to £40pp. You need to be flexible on dates and where you sit sometimes but we have saved some serious cash and seen some amazing shows. I think they go on sale in November but it is possibly December.

kiely32 Sun 30-Oct-16 10:52:44

Thank you! Will take a look now. Xx

deelishiS0 Sun 30-Oct-16 10:58:12

I got "day seat" tickets once for legally blonde front row. You queue up at theatre the morning of performance. It was a good laugh. Not much of a queue. check online which west end theatres do it. They were £20 roughly so bargain. Wicked used to do it as well. Just google day seats west end theatres.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now