MP3 player for a 5 year old.

(4 Posts)
Hobbes8 Fri 28-Oct-16 09:36:08

My son randomly started asking for some headphones for Christmas the other day, so I thought I'd get him a little MP3 player or other music player. Any recommendations?

gigglingHyena Fri 28-Oct-16 10:18:50

We have these. We've had them a few years now, so far so good (except mine, which was in my pocket when I washed my trousers. Ooops)

The youngest still needs us to put the files on there for him, but can easily navigate the menu and find what he wants on it. Our library does audio books, which has been great in the car.

My headphone tip is to find one where the wire is only on one side, so much easier for them to put on and off. DS has some of these which have lasted well so far.

Hobbes8 Fri 28-Oct-16 22:30:20

Hey thanks - they look perfect!

Whatsername17 Sat 29-Oct-16 16:21:01

I got dd a cheap Bush one from Argos for her 5th birthday. It was £30 and looks like the old style I pods. You can get it in pink and blue etc. I bought it along with proper headphones (over the head not in her ear types). She absolutely loves it. She always has it on in the car. She is currently wailing to Taylor Swift as I type! It also takes photos. Not sure why you need a music player to do that but dd was impressed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now