Talk

Advanced search

Reasonably priced food gifts online?

(10 Posts)
Snozwanger Wed 26-Oct-16 19:37:44

Can anyone recommend somewhere for food type gifts? In the past I've used M&S, Debenhams, Lakeland but would like to try somewhere new.

CarrotVan Thu 27-Oct-16 11:00:45

What do you call reasonably priced? hampergifts.co.uk do beautifully packaged stuff at a fairly reasonable price

KC225 Thu 27-Oct-16 20:03:49

Check out Fortnum and Masons biscuits. Other stuff is pricy buy the biscuit tins are doable for special presents and they deliver

Snozwanger Thu 27-Oct-16 21:16:35

Sorry carrotvan, I realise now my title was very vague! I've not bought hampers in the past as they haven't been affordable. I have however made my own little baskets of goodies up. I guess my budget is about £15-£20. Not much I know but trying to be strict this year.

KC225 those biscuits do look nice and affordable.

60schild Thu 27-Oct-16 21:23:17

Keelham Farm shop (online) . Great choice and good prices. Lots of themed ones, like afternoon tea.

I have sent Fortnum and Mason gifts for the last two or three years, and they have been very popular.

And they arrive in a branded F&M box, which makes them seem like a bit of a treat.

OlennasWimple Thu 27-Oct-16 21:26:05

Godminster cheese (they sell other things too, but their cheddar is divine)

CakeNinja Thu 27-Oct-16 21:30:43

I get things from Carluccios for MIL. There's not an enormous range but I also order some things for dp and it's all been lovely.

AtleastitsnotMonday Thu 27-Oct-16 23:01:20

These biscuits are gorgeous.

GETTINGLIKEMYMOTHER Thu 27-Oct-16 23:07:16

I've sent Inverawe smoked salmon and similar stuff before. They have a wide range at all price levels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now