Talk

Advanced search

Presents for 7 month old.

(11 Posts)
LadyAEIOU Mon 24-Oct-16 19:37:08

I'm not sure what to get my 7 month old. She has so many baby toys etc that there is nothing different I could get her. Not sure if better to put money in savings for her?

ohfourfoxache Mon 24-Oct-16 19:45:43

I would highly recommend a jumperoo - ds adored his!

LadyAEIOU Mon 24-Oct-16 20:00:14

Thank you ohfour DD already has one and it is definitely popular smile

Kit2015 Mon 24-Oct-16 20:04:05

Have you seen B toys? They are pretty expensive but oh so brilliant. My DD had the B farm for her 1st birthday she loved it. So worth the money. Maybe just get her somthing to open and put the rest of the money in savings?

Avebury Mon 24-Oct-16 20:05:20

Bath toys, shape sorter, ball, chunky cars, musical instruments, books, fisher price pig, make her a treasure basket with household items from Poundland?

Equimum Mon 24-Oct-16 20:07:53

Maybe 'upgrade' on items you need to buy anyway. DS2 got a very nice Little White Company snowsuit last year.

If she's your first, what about some bits for her to grow into. DS2 started riding DS1s indoor ride-on at about 9 months. He also started 'playing' with things like wooden blocks and Duplo and pushing chunky cars round. They weren't things DS1 had at that age, but might be worth thinking about if you already have plenty of toys aimed at her age.

LadyAEIOU Mon 24-Oct-16 20:25:49

I love the treasure basket and gettin toys for when she is bigger. I will look for B toys now.

HughLauriesStubble Mon 24-Oct-16 20:27:57

We got the fisher price learning home for dd last year and it's still being played with by her and her older brother smile

Maryann1975 Mon 24-Oct-16 21:45:16

Dd was 9 months for he returned first Christmas and we got her a wooden brick trolley to push around, a ride on truck thing, a swing, a tower thing to stand up against with balls you rolled down, bath toys, a dolly. More things to grow into rather than things she needed at that point.

redexpat Mon 24-Oct-16 22:03:09

Swim suit
Bauble

ohfourfoxache Tue 25-Oct-16 10:04:47

Stand and dance star fish?

www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-453/little-tikes/p-14236/little-tikes-stand-n-dance-starfish/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now