Talk

Advanced search

Fenwick Christmas department

(5 Posts)
OpheIiaBaIIs Sun 23-Oct-16 22:31:58

DD and I went today and it was fantastic - loads of little gifts and decorations, and not too pricey either. Totally put us in a festive mood! If you're in the North East it's definitely worth a look fsmile

NotAMammy Sun 23-Oct-16 22:39:31

Oooooh, it's wonderful isn't it? I think they've upped their game this year (it might be because I am 10000% in the Christmas mood) Although the Peter Rabbit cafe confused me for a bit.
I can't wait for the window!

OpheIiaBaIIs Sun 23-Oct-16 22:54:09

They really have upped their game, you're right! The lights were especially impressive, and I had to force DD to drag me past the trees because they were so beautiful fsmile I limited myself to a few baubles and a bath bomb for DD (which she declared 'better than the ones at Lush' and at a third of the price), but I'll be going back for sure. Roll on the window!

elQuintoConyo Sun 23-Oct-16 23:23:10

There is a Fenwick's in Canterbury but alas I'm abroad angry perhaps i'll order online to my DGM's address and get her to post them on! Always lovely stuff in Fenwick's!

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Mon 24-Oct-16 09:59:35

I took my toddler in there and I smashed a bloody bauble. Cue lots of "OH NO....ALL BROKEN....SILLY MAMMY" may have to wait before I show my face in there again blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now