Talk

Advanced search

Wheelchair Accessible Christmas Days Out

(7 Posts)
FaithC0llins1 Thu 20-Oct-16 16:15:55

I'm looking for some perfect Christmas days out that are wheelchair accessible? Any help??

SimplyNigella Thu 20-Oct-16 23:01:47

Whereabouts in the country are you? Any particular age group to consider?

Notgoodtogo Thu 20-Oct-16 23:52:48

Out local wetlands WWT centre is brilliantly accessible. We took my grandma and she was able to access everything including a water safari. They have Santa and lots of crafty activities as well as the nature spotting. What sort of age is the wheelchair user?

FaithC0llins1 Fri 21-Oct-16 11:56:46

South West, but we don't mind a road trip! The user's youngish, but just wondering for places for all of the family but are also wheelchair friendly!

FaithC0llins1 Fri 21-Oct-16 11:57:53

Thankyou very much! The user's youngish, but just wondering for places for all of the family but are also wheelchair friendly!

Twinkletowedelephant Fri 21-Oct-16 12:06:20

We love bocketts farm south East leatherhead.
My nephew is in a wheelchair and could access everything everyone else did there were areas in the soft play which were suitable for him and the santa experience is fantastic .
All the children loved feeding and meeting the animals and we happily spent all day there.the coffees not bad either.

FaithC0llins1 Fri 21-Oct-16 12:56:30

That sounds great! Thankyou! and I 'm so glad that I won't be having to take a coffee with me then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now