Talk

Advanced search

Pre-filled stockings - anyone bought this year?

(6 Posts)
Notgoodtogo Wed 19-Oct-16 14:03:22

I have bought my daughter a prefilled stocking from Hawkins bazaar. I have added various things to it and removed some contents which I can use for kids parties etc. It's brilliant, but I am not sure whether to do the same for my son who is nine. I am tempted to get the 14+ stocking. I wondered if anybody had purchased the 'boy' stockings from there this year and has an opinion on whether to go for the 14+ or the 8+ for him? Also, can anyone unveil the contents of either? Thanks!

Notgoodtogo Wed 19-Oct-16 14:04:20

Aargh! Double post. Does anyone know how to delete?

Artandco Wed 19-Oct-16 14:06:13

I can't imagine them ever having stuff in I would want. Either not suitable or terrible quality

Notgoodtogo Wed 19-Oct-16 14:08:59

There were some lovely bits in my daughter's. Some of it was more party bag-ish but I've just kept that back for party bags

eyebrowsonfleek Wed 19-Oct-16 16:08:33

They sell quite a lot of sex themed gifts so I'd be worried that the 14+ one contained things like the chocolate anuses.

Notgoodtogo Wed 19-Oct-16 22:27:35

Yikes! Wouldn't want that surprise Christmas morning! I've just compared it to the 8 year plus one on their you tube demos and definitely prefer the contents in that as the 14 yr plus one seems to be full of joke stuff mainly. Thanks for pointing out the anus possibility!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now