Talk

Advanced search

Teenage boys!

(6 Posts)
Chocolatecake12 Tue 18-Oct-16 18:58:50

Help! My soon to be 15 year old ds has not much idea of what he wants for Christmas. He just says that as I'm paying for his school trip he doesn't need presents from me.
Obviously I'm going to buy him presents but what?
So far I've got a new shirt, a piece of lego architecture and a new wallet.
I need ideas for a couple of other main presents and stocking fillers for this age too!
What's everyone else's teenage boys getting this year?

whimsical1975 Tue 18-Oct-16 21:42:12

If he's sporty then what about new sports equipment eg cricket bat, bike, tennis racquet etc New trainers?

Or else if he reads then maybe a kindle? Or an iPod/tablet/new phone?

A day experience doing something exciting?

What are his interests?

Makemineacabsauv Tue 18-Oct-16 22:56:10

I've already bought my soon to be 15 ds an electric shaver as he's starting to sprout hairs on his chin and upper lip! Also going to get him
game vouchers, t shirts/ hoodies, headphones for Xbox and probably the usual stuff books, pjs, sweets, bits n bobs that I find! Main present is hard cash as he wants a better phone.

Chocolatecake12 Tue 18-Oct-16 23:20:28

Thank you for your replies.
He got a shaver last year, he was an early developer!
He has an iPad mini he doesn't use much. Has a laptop he saved up for and a new phone for birthday. He's mentioned an Xbox one to replace his 360 but he's not sure....... I'm concerned he'll spend more time on that than his homework!
He's also mentioned a road bike, he's got a good mountain bike. It would be pretty pricey though and I'm not sure I can stretch that far.
He's into running but he's got new trainers recently and running clothes from last years Christmas.
I'm at a bit of a loss.

PutDownThatLaptop Wed 19-Oct-16 01:47:41

I bought mine a tank driving experience and it was much loved.

whimsical1975 Wed 19-Oct-16 07:05:41

What about a new watch??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now