Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 9 year old girl

(8 Posts)
Howmanysleepstilchristmas Sun 16-Oct-16 15:11:08

I have very few ideas for my daughter. She loves art, horses and reading. Other than a 3D pen and books I'm stuck! She's outgrown dolls etc, but not yet into bath stuff/ make up. I need ideas for biggish gifts plus stocking fillers please!!

Kim82 Sun 16-Oct-16 15:14:24

My 9 year old dd has asked for a space scooter, ever after high dolls, board games, diary and glittery pens, a few different craft sets, pjs, dressing gown and slippers, clothes, bubble bath set, chocolates, a little charm bracelet, a fairy door which she can paint herself and some sparkly nail polish. I'll buy some from the list but not all.

Howmanysleepstilchristmas Sun 16-Oct-16 15:16:50

A diary sounds good. Any board game recommendations? I always try to get them one each.

Kim82 Sun 16-Oct-16 15:27:15

I've bought Bounce Off for her this year and will be getting cluedo and trivial pursuit for the other two (age 15 and 12). We have a few games that get played with regularly though - downfall (my favourite), don't say it, buckaroo, operation, guess who, connect 4, articulate, monopoly, uno spin and headbanz are all good.

Nearlyadoctor Sun 16-Oct-16 17:28:04

Dd is 9 and this year is getting a Kindle Fire HD as her main present. Other presents include
Slippers
Jack Wills sweatshirt
Pj's
Lego Elves set
Lego creator Winter village
Stabilo Cappi pens
Smiggle stuff
Harry Potter trivial pursuit.

KC225 Wed 19-Oct-16 01:08:33

My 9 year old girl

Sequin art (horse)
Jewellery making kit
Need rebelle bow and arrows, carry bag
Lego friends beach house
Lego creative box

PutDownThatLaptop Wed 19-Oct-16 01:42:22

Mine is getting a Nintendo 3Ds and a Vtech action cam. Mine still likes dolls and would love all of the above. I will get several other smaller items and a game for the console.

pnutter Wed 19-Oct-16 02:00:03

I have an animal lover dd (9) I'm going for a zookeeper experience

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now