Craft kits for 7/9yo boys

(3 Posts)
MegBusset Tue 11-Oct-16 16:06:42

Looking for something crafty for the DSes ; everything I've seen in the shops seems to be either excessively pink or too young for them. They already have Qixels/hama beads and have previously enjoyed the Minecraft papercraft kits and paper aeroplane making.

Any suggestions?

Blowninonabreeze Tue 11-Oct-16 16:14:17

Djeco are my go to craft set of choice (although I have girls) and they have loads of more 'boy themed' sets based around dragons/knights etc. I love their scratch cards and the foil art.

This website stocks the full range of Djeco. I use it a lot. Their delivery is always super speedy

AugustRose Tue 11-Oct-16 16:21:19

I was going to suggest Djeco too, they have some really nice stuff and I am buying a few things each for DD2 (9) and DS2 (5) this christmas.

Hobbycraft have a lot too, mine have just done some of their mache, there are lots of different animals/masks/boxes/ etc and you don't need to use the proper paper and glue, you can use anything around the house like magazines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now