We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

GAH! FNAF stuff I ordered has not passed EU safety tests and been withdrawn

(14 Posts)
SymphonyofShadows Mon 10-Oct-16 12:12:03

Just that really. I was feeling all smug about finding some collectables for DS1 (18) on Forbidden Planet then I got an email this morning saying they won't be arriving. I'm glad that they are being responsible but it's back to the geek drawing board!

FireflyGirl Mon 10-Oct-16 12:55:19

I have absolutely no idea what they are, but I can emphasise with thinking you've found the perfect present only to be thwarted.

Can you find it anywhere else, or is it the manufacturer who've withdrawn it? Or else point out to them we won't be in the EU soon, so can they make an exception? Silver linings and all that

SymphonyofShadows Mon 10-Oct-16 15:04:32

Sorry, it's Five Nights at Freddie's merchandise which is a jump scare game that has been very popular in our house. I've found some reviews on another site and it seems that it broke really easily so I may have had a lucky escape with old tat!

FireflyGirl Mon 10-Oct-16 15:12:42

Still no idea confused I hope you find something similar for him that's better though grin

1122christy Mon 10-Oct-16 17:15:06

Check Aliexpress for some things. I got my son a hoodie for £7, it's kinda thinner than I wanted but still great for him. I also got him a Freddy keyring for £1.

BowiesBlueEye Mon 10-Oct-16 20:21:20

Aliexpres has FNAF stuff and Amazon too

BowiesBlueEye Mon 10-Oct-16 20:22:13

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=isss_ssii_0_4?k=five+nights+at+freddy%27s&sprefix=five]

SymphonyofShadows Mon 10-Oct-16 20:22:50

Thank you both. I will definitely check that out, it sounds like a really good site.

PartyCityGhoul Mon 10-Oct-16 20:29:14

I love Redbubble for geek stuff, I've never found it not have something for anything geeky no matter how obscure,and they have a 20% off today (the code is all over the site) - a very quick search threw up lots of tshirts and cushions etc. Clothes I've got from there have been very good quality too.

They don't have toys but clothes, bedding and posters, mugs and phone cases and stuff.

SymphonyofShadows Tue 11-Oct-16 07:41:04

Thanks everyone, I'm going to be busy in geek heaven today!

JustTrying15 Fri 21-Oct-16 07:26:10

Seen some of this range at Toys R Us. Can't remember all of it, but they did have blind bag types. It was with the electronics

SymphonyofShadows Sat 22-Oct-16 13:22:33

Great, I'll look there. I managed to get a few bits from Forbidden Planet but I would like a bit more so thanks for that Just

EmsyApples Sun 23-Oct-16 03:11:29

Pop In a box might have some things? (Search the company on google) I second AliExpress, Etsy and Ebay for items!

And there is a book that accompies the series on amazon somewhere...

3luckystars Sun 23-Oct-16 03:40:19

Good, I'm glad you found other presents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now