Thread 9 - the one with the surprisingly short horn

(1023 Posts)
RoastieToastieReastie Wed 28-Sep-16 18:43:18

As ever, look to post two for links.

RoastieToastieReastie Wed 28-Sep-16 18:43:51

As with previously, if I have missed a link you think would be good on the list please post on here or message me. Also if a link doesn't work anymore or an offer is no longer standing please flag it up by telling me in bold .

Firefly has reported the dates for the Sainsburys 25% off clothing this year are likely to be:
20-26 September
25-31 October
28 Nov - 5 Dec
Then 16-22 Feb 2017

Mumsnet discount page is worth a look here

Camel camel camel is a great amazon price tracking tool here

Top cash back here is a cash back site where you get a percentage of cash back from what you buy when you shop with certain retailers. Just search the shop you want to buy something from in top cash back to see if there is a cash back offer and follow the link on the site to go to the website you want. You can then choose to have the cash back directly in your bank account or have various vouchers. I've managed about £100 in a year but many seem to accrue more maybe I don't buy enough, that's a good excuse if ever I've heard one . You have to earn something like £5 in cash back before they start sending you money. If you need insurance etc they can have great cash back offers. If you follow the link above it will earn me referral credit and they currently have an offer where you will get a free £5 m&s voucher (I believe).

Quidco here is another cash back site like top cash back but has a different offering of shops. See info above.

Aliexpress here is popular for cheap items but bear in mind they are shipped from China so may take ages to arrive

Amazon wombdee scarves here

Amazon emoji cushions here

Amazon 12 finger lights 77p here

Amazon cheap laser pegs rocket (look also at other sellers) here

Amazon penguin thing for under £4 here although apparently music is very annoying and loud. You have been warned!

Amazon 12 Christmas gliders £1.79 here

Amazon mini Christmas train less than £3 here

Amazon the dog or cat shark bed here

Amazon Yankee candle advent calendar £12.99 here

Amazon peekaboo twirliwoo £5 soft toy here

Amazon penguin scarf here

Asos 10% off with code BLC10 here

Claire's have 30% off here

Cornerstone razors. The infamous razors we all bought! Sign up through a referral link to get £10 off first order and the referee £10 too. It works out at £4 for a personalised razor plus six blades. Lots of referral links to choose from in thread three or the referral link thread

Crag hoppers 40% off with code BLC40 here

Debenhams 20% off code CM22 here

Disney store free delivery with freedelsep here

eBay my little pony bag here

eBay emoji slippers here

eBay pikachu here

eBay Pokemon cuddlies here

eBay emoji cushion here

eBay ciate nail polish cheap here

eBay 144 pieces of Pokemon figures for less than £15 here

Ebay superhero cape here

Hotel chocolat choc tasting club box £6.95 here just make sure you cancel after you get the first box

Jaegar outlet here

Joules extra 10% off sale items with 10SUMMER or MOD15 for 15% off (although not sure if this works with sale) FRESH for £10 off min £40 spend here

Laser smith 'christmas at the...' Signs here

Lisa Angel sale has some good discounts here code is NEST15

Lost my name books here

mermaid blankets here

Molton brown free 110ml bath and shower gel with code GK15 when you spend £15 here

New look 10% off with code NLFORCESJAX316 here

Smiggle 20% off with code GET20ATSMIGUK here

Studio personalised child's wooden chair for £8 here

The works have Santa is coming to books for £5 here

Thorntons 20% off when you spend £25 with code CELEBRATE here

Topman 10% off with code TMDISCOUNT3 here

Toxic fix edible anus chocolates here although ruby had a pack arrive and date is before Christmas atm

Tq toys is a popular site here

Twinings buy one get one free Union Jack gift boxes here code UNIONJACK

HungryHorace Wed 28-Sep-16 18:47:04

Thank you for the new thread. 😀

BadlyWrittenPoem Wed 28-Sep-16 18:52:26

Thanks for the new thread.

Nobody used my Zeek referral sadso here it is again in case anyone is still to sign up:
Use my referral code 2CVQ8Z or link
http://www.zeek.me/promo/uk/?value=5.0&code=2CVQ8Z&src=message and we both get £5 off. I've been buying Sainsbury's and Amazon vouchers. grin

Mipe Wed 28-Sep-16 18:54:41

Thanks for the link Oreo, it looks lovely so I have ordered a few! blush

SweetPeaPods Wed 28-Sep-16 19:11:46

Thanks for new thread.
I'm a bit late to the party on this but those that have received the cornerstone razors, are they good? Easy to cancel?

CarrotVan Wed 28-Sep-16 19:11:55

Just had an email to say La Redoute are doing £50 off homeware only with a minimum spend of £100. Code is HOME50 and it's valid until 28/10

Sweetdreamsaremadeofthis Wed 28-Sep-16 19:12:18

Place marking for later

ninjaturtlesmum Wed 28-Sep-16 19:14:46

Yay new thread - if anyone has a spare code for ELC, I'd be so grateful I'm looking at the kettle cottage but it's not in the 3 for 2!

OvO Wed 28-Sep-16 19:17:04

Love the thread title! grin

loopyloopster Wed 28-Sep-16 19:20:39

Sainsburys have some toys half price: I spotted the dancing barbie and horse for £25 instead of 50, talking Bing for £7.50, Hot wheels race track for £15 I think as well as some other bits

LikeSilver Wed 28-Sep-16 19:24:31

Thank you! flowers

disneyprincesswannabe Wed 28-Sep-16 19:30:26

A cheeky placemark to mention my Emma bridgewater referral link.
You get a free mug (when spending over £30) and I get £15 off a £75 order

FREE MUG HERE

BadgerFace Wed 28-Sep-16 19:31:30

Excellent thread title! grin

FeelingSmurfy Wed 28-Sep-16 19:31:39

Thankyou for the new thread flowers

The 12 Xmas gliders have gone up to £2.80 sad I have been watching but they don't seem to be coming back down

verytiredmummy1 Wed 28-Sep-16 19:31:41

Cornerstone was very easy to cancel smile

RosieBdy Wed 28-Sep-16 19:32:44

Thanks Reastie. flowers
Has anyone received their ring toss reindeer antlers yet? Mine were due earlier this week, but nothing yet... I'll give it a few more days but just wondered if everyone else was still waiting too?

woodwaj Wed 28-Sep-16 19:33:07

Hi all. Thanks for the new Thread Reastie!

Catching up in my happy place. My grandad passed away this morning sad

Carrotvan - i went to the trafford centre on Monday nothing worth shouting about at all! (Other than the thorntons ice cream stand! Hmmmmm!!)

BanoffeePieIsMyFave Wed 28-Sep-16 19:33:35

Thanks for the new thread...finding it hard to keep up now - anyone have a hobbycraft discount code for use online? sadly we don't yet have a hobbycraft here in NI

YoureAllABunchOfBastards Wed 28-Sep-16 19:36:32

Place marking for more bargains thatIdon'tneed

ninjaturtlesmum Wed 28-Sep-16 19:36:55

So sorry for your loss Woodwaj

CheeseAtFourpence Wed 28-Sep-16 19:37:59

Rosie My reindeer antlers have taken ages! Checked my account and saying 1st October now.

TheUnseenAcademic Wed 28-Sep-16 19:39:05

flowers Wood

Anyone missing shark pet beds, Tiger had some in store today. I can't see them online and didn't see a price at the time, but it might be worth popping your head in if you're near one.

FeelingSmurfy Wed 28-Sep-16 19:39:21

Sorry for your loss woodwaj

I've just filed a claim for the rc helicopter, seller didn't respond to my message. Disappointed about not getting that

There seems to be a lot of refunds being requested at the moment!

TheUnseenAcademic Wed 28-Sep-16 19:39:46

Sorry - no idea why that came up as a link:
flowers

This thread is not accepting new messages.