Ideas for 6 year old boy?

(10 Posts)
MrEBear Mon 26-Sep-16 19:28:31

The limit of his ideas are Star Wars Lego sets and Thunderbirds.
Doesn't need a bike or scooter, rarely does craft stuff.
I have a board game for him, and some books. But need some other ideas?

BumblebeeBum Mon 26-Sep-16 19:55:31

I have a 6 year old boy. He is getting Lego, a football kit and a
Kindle if I find one cheap enough on Amazon. Plus books - have you thought about reference books? My son loves this maps book for example.

Other things that could work - magic trick box, scaletrix, globe, telescope, fishing pole, gardening set, toolbox.

Going out type stuff - we're going away in a Premier Inn type hotel to watch a show, just me and him, leaving his Dad and sister behind! Also - any sort of dinosaur/science type day out. I'm considering either Marvel Universe Live or seeing the Robot Wars show for his birthday.

Also, smaller giving ideas- a torch, character t shirts, pjs, Superhero costume, more(!) matchbox type cars, wallet, money box, book light, magnifying glass,

Hope that helps!

Starduke Tue 27-Sep-16 13:37:57

How about a remote control car?

My 5 year old loves star wars so has lights sabres (3!), a darth vadar outfit and a duvet set. Plus star wars figurines and 2 star wars t-shirts.

How about plates/cups with star wars on?

butterfly990 Tue 27-Sep-16 15:46:03

I am planning on ordering Snap Circuits Jnr. Its basically an electronic project based kit.

butterfly990 Tue 27-Sep-16 15:47:29

I am planning on ordering Snap Circuits Jnr. Its basically an electronic project based kit.

Another idea is a den building kit

anyoldname76 Tue 27-Sep-16 19:43:00

my 7 yr old ds wants a kylo ren costume and light sabre. im also getting him the anki race track (joint present to be shared with his younger brother ) spy gear stuff, gross science stuff, pie face, book, a transformer, play doh, art set and other bits and bobs

Popsicle789 Thu 29-Sep-16 09:56:36

My boy is getting Playmobil pirate ship, Playmobil treasure island and Scooby Doo mystery machine and figures

MrEBear Thu 29-Sep-16 10:14:36

Thanks - keep the ideas coming!

Wenchelda Thu 29-Sep-16 13:49:46

My 6yo DS is probably getting a table football game as his main present. Other things I've got for him (mainly as a result of the bargain threads on here!) are - shark blanket, laser peg space rocket, set of reading books, wooden Tetris puzzle, a toy plane, foam craft pirate ship, temporary tattoos. Also joint with other DC is several board/box games Including mousetrap, pairs in pears, mini Jenga, suspend, chair stack balance game and Dobble.

ineedamoreadultieradult Thu 29-Sep-16 13:57:36

DS6 is getting a second hand PS vita as his main present from us, some cheap copy football kits DB is bringing back from Turkey, football boots and some Stickbots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now