Talk

Advanced search

Advent calendars

(8 Posts)
duzzlightyearsmum Sat 24-Sep-16 16:22:12

Any recommendations for good advent calendars for little boys??? DS will be nearly 5 at Christmas and loves all things superhero! Also any thing around for DD who is 2?

deltacrook Sat 24-Sep-16 16:24:18

We always get either Lego or playmobil for DS. More Lego now he's 8 but he always looks forward to them.

duzzlightyearsmum Sat 24-Sep-16 16:27:44

Glad to hear the lego one is good as I have been considering it!

deltacrook Sat 24-Sep-16 16:38:08

They are expensive but good fun!

Viiolettheorgangrinder Sat 24-Sep-16 19:37:22

Advent calendars are Inc in the Argos 3 for 2. Got my little girl Lego friends but there's other Lego ones smile

RiverTam Sat 24-Sep-16 19:39:10

I always get traditional glittery ones like what we got as kids, which you can still get. DD loves hers.

I really can't bear chocolate or gift ones. Love advent and Christmas but hate those!

disneyprincesswannabe Sat 24-Sep-16 20:35:36

Ds1(7) is getting Lego
Ds2(4) I'm not sure. He likes superheroes, power rangers, transformers, paw patrol etc. Considering a diy one with some tsum tsums and mash'em etc in. Or possibly the paw patrol calendar. Following on here for some inspiration
Ds3(who will be 1 in December) debating between happyland and Vtech toot toot. Swaying to Vtech for the reindeer singing Christmas tunes,

CotswoldStrife Sat 24-Sep-16 20:43:26

DD is eyeing up the Smiggle one this year, but also liked the Lindt one she saw in a shop last year. She has a small advent house with doors that are so small you can only fit a choc in, and usually has a Lego Friends one that I buy on a 20 per cent off day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now