Talk

Advanced search

Christmas stuff I want to buy!! Bakeware, mostly.

(8 Posts)
MummyTheTramEngine Wed 07-Sep-16 22:12:25

I am trying not to get into Christmas too early, but it's too late, now I've seen the new Lakeland Christmas bakeware. I am such a sucker for bakeware.

Reindeer cake mould: www.lakeland.co.uk/71903/Wilton-Reindeer-Cake-Kit
Christmas tree cake mould: www.lakeland.co.uk/71917/Christmas-Tree-Cake-Mould

Reindeer cookie cutters: www.lakeland.co.uk/71904/Wilton-4-Reindeer-Cookie-Cutters

And this amazing pie mould which comes in two sizes: www.lakeland.co.uk/71686/Snowflake-Pie-Mould

Gorgeous reindeer jammy dodger type biscuit cutter: www.lakeland.co.uk/71905/2-Piece-Reindeer-Cookie-Cutter

And these gorgeous gorgeous rolling pins that I am lusting after on Etsy: www.etsy.com/uk/listing/254496937/snowflakes-rolling-pin-embossing-rolling?ref=shop_home_active_3

Anyone else lusting after Christmas stuff yet?

attheendoftheday Thu 08-Sep-16 10:09:51

I was looking at the Christmas tree cake mold yesterday and wondering whether I would use it of whether it would just fester in the cupboard. Love lakeland.

Ladybirdturd Thu 08-Sep-16 10:20:12

I love the pie mould!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 08-Sep-16 20:58:56

I saw the Christmas Tree mould (and coveted it madly) , would it work with a chocolate crispie recipe rather than a cake?

(Not so keen on silicone cake moulds, they have a weird shiney hard edge)

I could make a very chocolatey mix for extra strength and stick together with.more chocolate fgrin. I usually make a Wreath crispie cake with a round tin and a straight glass int the middle to make the centre hole. Lined with clingfilm .
Tree would be good .

Or green jelly ? Need to be a denser texture but that would be worth a go.
<<Adds to list.>>

Glassofwineneeded Thu 08-Sep-16 21:06:57

Oooooo chocolate crispie wreath cake! I'm so gonna make one of those!
Off to the Lakeland website now............

Ginmakesitallok Thu 08-Sep-16 21:10:06

It's my day off tomorrow - guess where I'm headed?!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 08-Sep-16 22:17:51

Glass I put some red and green sweeties in the base before the chocolate crispie . Smarties are a bit wishy washy, last year Lakeland had some red/white/green chocolate beans that were 'proper' colour , or I used M&Ms.

Might try some white Malteasers this year <<adds to list>> fgrin

neddle Thu 08-Sep-16 23:06:27

Lakeland has 15% off Christmas stuff til 30th September!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now