Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Planner

(19 Posts)
PenelopeClearwater Sun 21-Aug-16 22:16:11

Does anyone have a Christmas planner? I love stationary and wondered if you could Christmas specific planners. Instead of just my usual normal notebook.

Thanks

themumfairy Sun 21-Aug-16 22:21:49

Oo im watching this. Id love a book where i could write all my present idea's down.
I do use gift list on my phone but i do prefer writing my own lists

DestinyTheWhale Sat 27-Aug-16 10:46:03

I have the Cath Kidston Christmas Organiser which I got from Amazon, about 3 years ago. It has lots of different sections, presents, recipes, addresses for cards, which I add to year after year.
I love it and I can't wait to look back on it when my children are all grown and remember all the things we did to make it magical for them
Can you tell I love Christmas grin

teablanket Sat 27-Aug-16 10:57:14

I just throw it all in my regular notebook -- sort of a bullet journal, I suppose! One less thing to fit into my already overstuffed handbag. blush

I've only just started adding Christmas sections. I have a card list, a craft planning page (the gifts I intend to make, how long they'll take, how much time per day I need to dedicate to them, etc.) a gift ideas page, and an overall planner page -- all the way from "draw up budget" to "send thank you notes".

I need to start researching the dinner! This is the first year I've cooked it!

MrsEvadneCake Sat 27-Aug-16 10:59:53

Teablanket M&S is your dinner planning friend. They do fantastic Christmas food.

I just use my notebook that I plan other things in. I'd love a Christmas themed one though.

bimbobaggins Sat 27-Aug-16 11:06:31

Yes I have a Christmas planner bought a couple of years ago from an independent gift shop.

Rachel Ellen Christmas organiser. I think you can buy them online

bimbobaggins Sat 27-Aug-16 11:07:52

It's got everything from Christmas cards list, present list,food and entertaining. I love it

LazySusan11 Sun 28-Aug-16 10:20:43

I'm torn between the Busy B and the Cath Kidston confused

Narcacus Sun 28-Aug-16 13:48:49

I have one notebook that I use for everything, but the Christmas stuff will be written in red for ease of finding (holidays are in light blue, house moving is purple). I like to keep everything together - I suspect I'll enjoy looking back in years and years and seeing everything all together.

teablanket, M&S is great for prepared food but if you want to do it from scratch, Nigella Christmas is your best bet. It's all delicious and there are loads of tips for preparing things in advance.

BrieAndChilli Sun 28-Aug-16 13:57:25

I have an organised mum family life diary which has a xmas planning section.
I would love a nice big seperate themed xmas planner though!

teablanket Sun 28-Aug-16 14:27:22

Thanks for the tips, Evadne and Narcacus! I'm hoping to do everything from scratch -- just ordered the Nigella Christmas book!

Monroe Sun 28-Aug-16 20:49:34

I have a Cath Kidston Christmas planner, i love it very much. Before that I had one from WHSmith that a friend bought me. It lasted years before I needed a new one but i found it very difficult to find one just for Christmas

PenelopeClearwater Mon 29-Aug-16 15:46:25

Thanks everyone!

bimbobaggins Mon 29-Aug-16 19:48:16

Be sure to report back to all us Christmas planner lovers which one you got!

Lovelydiscusfish Mon 29-Aug-16 21:31:31

I've got the Cath Kidston, and have bought it for others too. It's great.

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Mon 29-Aug-16 21:44:34

I've got the Cath Kidtson one. It's lovely!

LazySusan11 Tue 30-Aug-16 03:58:41

There's a new Cath Kidston Christmas planner that comes out on Sept 8th.

LazySusan11 Tue 30-Aug-16 03:59:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

shitwithsugaron Tue 30-Aug-16 14:15:12

I've recently bought the Busy B one and can't wait to start filling it in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now