Talk

Advanced search

Infertility at Christmas

(10 Posts)
Pixa Fri 25-Dec-15 12:07:05

This year my husband and I found out that we are infertile. We don't know yet if we can have IVF as a treatment method, but its either IVF or nothing. It has been a hard year.

I thought we would really struggle this Christmas, especially seeing everyone else with their families.

Instead of struggling, I'm genuinely really so very happy. I'm surrounded by great family. I have the best 8 month old puppy. I'm so extremely very grateful to have everything and everyone in my life.

Wishing all MNetters a lovely Christmas, and an amazing, hope-filled

Pixa Fri 25-Dec-15 12:07:29

Wishing all MNetters a lovely Christmas, and an amazing, hope-filled, 2016. fsmile

Partybugs Fri 25-Dec-15 13:50:10

Happy Christmas lovely x

TheBestChocolateIsFree Fri 25-Dec-15 13:54:54

Merry Christmas Pixa and the very best wishes for 2016, whatever it holds in store for you.

TheBestChocolateIsFree Fri 25-Dec-15 13:55:19

Also, any chances of puppy photo? grin

CasualJersey Sat 26-Dec-15 13:29:45

Happy Christmas xxxxx

snappybadger Sat 26-Dec-15 18:29:36

Pixa so sorry to hear that but if I could offer you one piece of advice that might save you years of wasted time and money trying here is the Uk it would be to go to Serum in Athens. If anyone can help you it would be Peny.

I tried to give this advice to a friend of mine who discounted it because it seemed safer/easier to stay here in the UK for treatment. Several years (and many thousands of pounds) later they are now with Serum and can't believe the tests they are being asked whether they've had yet that are basic there but not done here. I highly recommend looking in to it and wish you the best of luck.

Wagglebees Sun 27-Dec-15 05:51:25

flowers Merry Christmas and I wish you and your DH a happy new year whatever it may bring. Love and hope will see you through. xx

nightandthelight Sun 27-Dec-15 13:32:07

Happy Christmas Pixa smile Am keeping everything crossed that IVF will be a possibility for you in 2016 and that in a year you will be very pregnant!

MagpieCursedTea Sun 27-Dec-15 13:57:47

So glad to hear you've had a happy Christmas Pixa! All the best for 2016 thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now