Talk

Advanced search

Could we have a support thread for those away from family/home this christmas time?

(3 Posts)
Wishfulmakeupping Wed 23-Dec-15 07:20:58

Thought if I could do with some support others might too and we could help each other?
I had ds 2 weeks ago today, he's in hosp with bronchiolitis and will probably be here until Boxing Day earliest now I think. So looks like me and my baby boy will be stuck in this hospital at Xmas- which is where we need to be right now.
I know this is the best place for us now but my heart pangs for the christmas I thought we'd be having with his big sis (nearly 3) who's at home with my dh and mum taking it in turns to look after her.
We are postponing Xmas until baby boy feeling better.
Is anyone else away from family/friends this Xmas and need and bit of moral support? flowers

Wishfulmakeupping Wed 23-Dec-15 09:04:34

Bumping

LittleMissGreen Wed 23-Dec-15 12:07:17

Saying hello as you sound a little lonely. My Ds1 is currently in hospital 60miles from home but they have suddenly decided since last night that he can almost certainly come home tomorrow afternoon for a few days afterall. Hope your little one gets better soon. Broncholitus is miserable, had several hospital visits with it over the years. I remember Ds2 coming down with it one christmas eve and docs umming and ahhing if could stay at home or if needed hospital.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now