Talk

Advanced search

£50 Amazon voucher to buy a last minute gift for girls aged 10 and 8- help please!

(3 Posts)
SteadyHand Tue 22-Dec-15 20:16:02

I have received a £50 voucher for Amazon for changing energy supplier. I would like to buy my girls aged 10 and 8 a gift to share but I don't know what to get!

I have already bought them both a leotard, an electric toothbrush, a couple of books and a DVD each.

They are really into gymnastics and YouTube bloggers. They've had Lego before but didn't teally enjoy playing with it too much...

I've thought about Playmobil, but I'm not sure if it's too similar to Lego? They enjoy playing make believe games with their little brother's toys sometimes. They share a tablet and love making home videos in the style of Zoella, so I thought about possibly getting a video camera?

Any other ideas greatfully received, but obviously I need to order ASAP in order for it to arrive by Christmas Eve.

Thanks in advance!

DragonsCanHop Tue 22-Dec-15 22:56:18

Board game, Claudo?

Doh Vinci art sets, mosaic art and craft, zoella has a couple of books out plus colouring book, slush cups.

8yr old shopping, blind bags both of mine love lip balms.

SantasLittleMonkeyButler Tue 22-Dec-15 22:59:09

Craft set maybe? My DD loves all things crafty at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now