Talk

Advanced search

Present for a 5yo girl, into 'all things pink'

(14 Posts)
CustardLover Sun 20-Dec-15 21:53:17

My goddaughter in fact. Her mum told me to 'just get her some fairy shit' but I only have boys and am a bit lost. Oh! Actually I remember she's just gone six! Playmobil is probably a bit too young, am I right?

Thank you!

clarabellap Sun 20-Dec-15 22:08:01

Great age for playmobil

ridingsixwhitehorses Sun 20-Dec-15 22:52:12

My 5yo got playmobil for bday and loves it

CustardLover Sun 20-Dec-15 23:00:24

Ok brilliant, in that case Playmobil it is - I've seen a rake of unicorny, glittery castles that definitely come under the label of fairy shit.

hippoherostandinghere Sun 20-Dec-15 23:15:49

I've recommended it before on here and I'm going to do it again. Disney Princess guess who. It's pink and girly but actually something they should get good use out of playing. It's the only thing my DD really wants.

mammmamia Sun 20-Dec-15 23:19:38

Get the playmobil.

mammmamia Sun 20-Dec-15 23:21:00

Sorry I didn't see the post about Disney guess who - my post wasn't meant to sound dismissive of that! I just meant playmobil is a great idea but my 5yo DD would love guess who as well especially a princess version.

MummyPig24 Mon 21-Dec-15 05:48:04

Dd is 5 and loves all things crafty and sparkly, would also be thrilled with playmobil which has longevity. She's got a little inkoo for Christmas which I think she will like which is a little bear (?) thay you colour in and wash and colour again.

Nearlyadoctor Mon 21-Dec-15 07:30:38

Playmobil - DD is 8.5 and loves hers, definately not too old.

Avebury Mon 21-Dec-15 08:07:00

Pink gym ribbon. Cheap as chips so you could always team it with something else but a massive hit with girls that age.

BlueChampagne Mon 21-Dec-15 09:48:56

Dressing up stuff should be a hit too.

cheapandcheerful Mon 21-Dec-15 09:51:25

My 5yo is a girly-girl and has recently stated to show an interest in pop music so we have bought her a pink CD player for her bedroom.

PeasOnEarth Mon 21-Dec-15 10:14:56

Lego friends would be my vote - the bigger sets are really quite good.

CustardLover Mon 21-Dec-15 10:24:22

Fantastic - I love the Guess Who actually, I remember being obsessed with the classic version myself (with GD's mum!) at around that age so that sounds like a winner to me - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now