Talk

Advanced search

Where can I shop that will deliver this Monday?

(26 Posts)
leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:41:15

I assumed this would be impossible but I found a couple so now I'm hopeful!

The White Company says for their express delivery "Orders placed Friday, Saturday or by midday on Sunday, delivered on Monday"

Which is great but I only found one thing I wanted there.

H&M have sped up their delivery service loads, and say "We also offer a next day delivery for orders placed before 7 pm. Your parcel will be delivered the next day before 8 pm. We will deliver to residential addresses 7 days a week, except Bank Holidays." But then they go on to say "during high season and Sale, Next day delivery might be unavailable" so who knows?!

Anyone know anywhere else I can get order tonight and get it by Monday?

Thanks smile

Sirzy Sat 19-Dec-15 22:42:26

Next?

Argos do fast track delivery (but I have found that pretty unrealisable)

BrianButterfield Sat 19-Dec-15 22:43:46

Amazon Prime? I ordered some stuff this morning that is going to be delivered tomorrow.

LikeASoulWithoutAMind Sat 19-Dec-15 22:45:31

Depends what you want to buy? Also can you collect from a store?

Next and Asos both do next day delivery I think. Amazon prime? (Can sometimes sign up for a free trial)

Loads of places will deliver to your local store the next day or deliver to you if you pay for express delivery.

wickedwaterwitch Sat 19-Dec-15 22:47:08

Amazon prime

wickedwaterwitch Sat 19-Dec-15 22:47:40

John Lewis may do deliver to store

whiteagle Sat 19-Dec-15 22:50:30

Sign up to 30 day free trial of Amazon prime. Order today or tomorrow and it will arrive Monday. It has been a godsend for me this year as we have a lot of other stuff going on so has mitigated the fact I have left it very late.

FortyFacedFuckers Sat 19-Dec-15 22:51:36

Asos next day delivery is amazing

CRtester Sat 19-Dec-15 22:53:34

Quite a few places do click and collect, if you can get to a store eg John Lewis, Debenhams etc. Often the items are ready by the next day, whereas home delivery takes longer.

I've just placed an order with John Lewis, and it will be ready for me to collect after 2pm on Monday (from Waitrose - v. handy as we don't live near a JL)

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:55:08

Thanks for the replies smile

I'd like to get some funky PJs and gloves.

Also something for another family member who is really hard to shop for so desperately hoping to get some inspiration online!

Less essentially, maybe general bits and bobs, some more stocking fillers perhaps.

And also always got my eye out for a bargain!

I'm in a relatively small town. We have M&S, Debenhams, Next (have tried all of them) also River Island, I can't think what else. No John Lewis for over 60 miles I think!

ceeveebee Sat 19-Dec-15 23:00:01

House of Fraser do next day, next evening, same day if within certain postcodes

CRtester Sat 19-Dec-15 23:01:30

It doesn't need to be John Lewis - they do deliver to most waitrose shops (if you have one)

I also second the free amazon prime trial for next day delivery.

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:07:17

One of the people I'm buying for is adamantly anti-Amazon, Amazon's out I'm afraid!

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:07:52

Ah, that's interesting about John Lewis. We do have a Waitrose.

BrianButterfield Sat 19-Dec-15 23:11:41

How will they know if you bought something from Amazon?

Sunseeker81 Sat 19-Dec-15 23:26:24

Boohoo are very quick at delivering.

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:34:47

They won't BrianButterfield. but I will!

GunShotResidue Sat 19-Dec-15 23:35:24

I bought something from sports direct yesterday and it arrived today. It did cost about £7 for delivery though.

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:38:09

Thanks Sunseeker, I had a look and I can't get my head round the Boohoo website! Where's their menu? How do I find pyjamas?!

Either my computer is not displaying it properly or it's designed for mobile and doesn't really make sense on a computer!

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:41:06

Just found Cycles ink{http://www.evanscycles.com/help/uk-deliverywww.evanscycles.com/help/uk-delivery does Monday delivery}

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 23:41:24

Oops!

Evan Cycles!

Fuckitfay Sat 19-Dec-15 23:51:19

Amazon prime is your best bet and your relative will never know!

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:02:20

Not doing Amazon, sorry!

This is a mini-Christmas-ethical-saga isn't it!

Only I'm not conflicted. Relative doesn't like Amazon so I'm not going to shop there. I couldn't care less if he doesn't know, or if others would do it. I would know. If I had more money I'd avoid Amazon myself, but I'm pretty skint so have chosen not to be too moral about such things right now!

But I totally get where he is coming from and I utterly respect it. It would be like serving meat unwittingly to an ethical vegetarian, not something I'd ever consider doing!

ceeveebee Sun 20-Dec-15 00:13:24

Ocado do lots of toys, gifts, homewares etc but not sure they'll have any delivery slots left for Monday now?

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:25:49

Worth a look, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now