Talk

Advanced search

Where will I find nice bath smellies for little girls?

(10 Posts)
Ponymagic Sat 19-Dec-15 21:50:54

Just that really! Preferably online with speedy delivery

Thanks.

blondiebonce Sat 19-Dec-15 21:58:17

I have no idea I they do online but I've heard Lush does nice ones for younger girls.

Ponymagic Sat 19-Dec-15 22:04:18

Thanks Blondie ... I had heard that too and went into Lush last week for a look but it was busy I left! Shall check them out now, online this time!

KateBeckett Sat 19-Dec-15 22:05:36

Lush do 'bubble wands' which are awesome! Also baths bombs in lots of varieties.

Ponymagic Sat 19-Dec-15 22:14:11

Grrr ... last date for delivery was Friday. No next day delivery to our neck of the woods. Dare I chance it? She'd love their stuff!

Ughnotagain Sat 19-Dec-15 22:17:39

Lush have this beauty currently, I've bought it for my 5 yr old cousin: uk.lush.com/products/bubble-bars/magic-wand

It sheds a fuck ton of glitter though. Be warned.

Ponymagic Sat 19-Dec-15 22:19:16

Lol ... Think that's the one Kate recommended .... looks perfect. Wish I had had a proper look in store last week.

grumpysquash2 Sat 19-Dec-15 22:45:30

Bomb Cosmetics have nice things - you can get a selection from Amazon

CremeBrulee Mon 21-Dec-15 23:38:51

I do like Lush & the DC love the bath bombs but those bubble wands are awful - DS had a terrible angry rash after using one. Never again.

Not sure if it's too late for posting now but Bomb Cosmetics do lovely Xmas stuff. Some of their Christmas gift sets are on Amazon too. I bought one reduced from £12 to £7 a couple of weeks ago.

JamesBlonde1 Mon 21-Dec-15 23:48:46

Got some lovely ones from Amelia's Bath Bombs and cheaper than lush too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now