Talk

Advanced search

Help ! where can I order from tonight and get it delivered in time for Christmas ?

(18 Posts)
frumpet Sat 19-Dec-15 19:32:42

Got a few presents left to buy and practically no time to go out and buy from actual real life shops !

SpottyTeacakes Sat 19-Dec-15 19:34:13

Next?

chipsandpeas Sat 19-Dec-15 19:34:26

amazon....if you sign up for the prime trial (remember to cancel it if you do this)

Freefalling123 Sat 19-Dec-15 19:39:11

I've done orders tonight on next, fat face, and Superdry, all being delivered on Monday - and Lakeland, being delivered Tuesday.

And yes, Amazon prime too!

MistleToastyFingers Sat 19-Dec-15 19:42:40

Very will deliver to a click and collect store for free, next day usually (although not Sunday)

Lj8893 Sat 19-Dec-15 19:43:53

Most places will offer a next day delivery service meaning you will get your orders by Monday.

Donge13 Sat 19-Dec-15 19:44:54

Very have never let me down

Chillywhippet Sat 19-Dec-15 20:02:10

John Lewis do click and collect into waitrose if there is one near you

CasualJersey Sat 19-Dec-15 20:03:00

John Lewis & use click n collect at waitrose or a Collect + store near you

Amazon and argos. Argos are doing same day delivery up until store closing on Christmas Eve on fast track items (checked myself in case something doesn't turn up!)

Floralnomad Sat 19-Dec-15 21:45:03

Most places will still deliver by Christmas ,you just have to pay more for delivery .

HollyBollyBooBoo Sat 19-Dec-15 22:34:40

Boots, Argos, Currys, Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, White Company, selfridges - all still promising delivery by Xmas

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:43:57

Loads of places! You'll be fine!

I'm trying to find somewhere that'll deliver for Monday (The White Company do it and H&M look like they might do it).

Try www.notonthehighstreet.com there's a filter you can tick for "Deliver by Christmas".

I'll post more here as I find them on my search. Anything in particular you're looking for?

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:45:22

Freefalling thanks for the Superdry tip - I've tried Next and FatFace alreasy but I hadn't thought of them ...

(Am looking for funky pyjamas and gloves)

ToffeeForEveryone Sat 19-Dec-15 22:45:59

Just ordered from M&S and Debenhams, due for delivery on Tuesday. Good luck!

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:47:51

Thanks, sadly it has to be Monday - we're off to visit the relatives on Tuesday.

Every year I promise myself I won't leave it till the last minute hmm grin

80sMum Sat 19-Dec-15 22:48:05

I ordered several things today from Amazon. The stuff I ordered before midday is coming tomorrow, the rest on Monday. I know that some people disapprove of Amazon but I love it. They know how to give customers what they want.

leaningtoweroflego Sat 19-Dec-15 22:49:28

Oops! Thread confusion!

I thought this was on my thread (I started one asking for delivery for Monday).

But no, this is not my thread blush

<whistles>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now