Talk

Advanced search

toy dog?

(5 Posts)
sammyjayneex Sat 19-Dec-15 11:13:57

My 9 and 8 years old have asked for a toy dog for Christmas because my 3 and 4 year old wanted them so the oldest wants one to so they can play together with them. At first I thought 8 and 9 is too old for a toy dog but I still got them one because I didn't want them to be disappointed that I didn't get them one based on me thinking they are too old... Would you have still got them one?

kiwidreamer Sat 19-Dec-15 11:19:54

Absolutely! My DS is 7.5yrs and just loves his soft toys, yeah he loves lego and xbox and k'nex and star wars etc etc etc but has a super soft spot... plus I love that your older ones were thinking of how they could play with their younger siblings - that is really precious IMO and would do just about anything to foster that for as long as possible!!!

sammyjayneex Sat 19-Dec-15 12:45:07

Thanks !
That's reassured me... I know she will love laying with her sisters with their new toy.

Danglyweed Sat 19-Dec-15 13:03:25

My dd7 wanted a lucy dog, so we got her one. Shes never been a teddy/dolly kinda girl but she loves it

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Sat 19-Dec-15 13:12:21

Nice to hear they are keen to join in the fun. If it's a request you can't go wrong. Doesn't require batteries either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now