Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gaming fans, please can you give me some ideas of what to get DS 16 for Christmas and his birthday?

(6 Posts)
WavingNotDrowning Sat 19-Dec-15 09:49:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Sat 19-Dec-15 15:52:49

Steam is an online game subscription service, he'd probably appreciate that, you can buy gift vouchers for it in Tesco etc.

Controllers are tricky, because it depends what he has and what games he plays, and what you want to spend. It may also be worth considering something like a video capture card, if he doesn't have one, so he can share clips of his gaming online, if he might be into something like that.

Also, gamers never run out of ways to upgrade their machines, which means they are usually happy to get cash to spend on graphics cards or RAM. The upgrade cycle for decent gaming systems never ends.

WavingNotDrowning Sat 19-Dec-15 19:24:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pieceofpurplesky Sat 19-Dec-15 19:26:00

Gaming mouse and keyboard and a subscription to game

TheSpectreOfMorningtonCrescent Sat 19-Dec-15 19:32:37

Does he like Star Wars? I got ds a turtle beach rebel alliance headset, like the tie fighter pilots. Think they are ok for PC.

BertieBotts Sat 19-Dec-15 19:38:37

What about a subscription to Loot Crate? I thought it was all a load of old tat but DH raved about it.

If you're doing vouchers you can't go wrong with amazon. They have all kinds of accessories, controllers, headphones and parts. DH tends to buy his parts on amazon these days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now